Free Preschool Printable – Words That Start with F
FREE Letter F Printables and Fall-Theme Alphabet Cards
For those of you with younger kids, you might enjoy this FREE printable: Words that Start with F and Fall-Themed Alphabet Matching Cards.
When my kids were little, I would choose 5 or 6 letters to focus on for the day. I would hide them around the room (or outside) and have the kids go on a scavenger hunt. After they found all the letters, they had to match the capital letter with the lower-case letter. They *loved* that!!
As they learned more, we continued to do the scavenger hunts, but we then worked up to 2-letter words, CVC words, and sight words! You can find some free Fall-Themed CVC words if you scroll on down below.
This preschool printable is free to download. Don’t forget that we have a similar Thanksgiving printable as well!
- Free Fall Math Game Board – Use this game board for any type of math fact practice. Players move around the board until one person lands on the WIN space. My oldest used this to add positive and negative numbers… but you can use this for number recognition, easy addition, subtraction or multiplication problems.
- Free Fall and Thanksgiving Math Games and Printables – Which has links to over a half-dozen free math activities (grades K-4th roughly)
- I also made some Thanksgiving themed Number Family Sheets and basic addition matching (turkey to feather)
And these posts have links to lots of other freebies (most for the 3-6 year old crowd!)
- Fall and Thanksgiving Themed Printable Activities (Free)
- Free Fall-Themed Packets for Ages 3-6 (PreK-Gr. 1)
- Free Fall Themed Activity Packs for 3-6 Year Olds
You might also be interested in this FREE Resource Guide:
Happy Homeschooling! ~Liesl
A few more posts that might be of interest…
Other preschool posts you might be interested in:
- What Has My Preschooler Been Doing Lately?
- Preschool at Home: Activities you can do with your 2-4 Year Olds, Fine Motor Skills
- Preschool at Home: Learning Letters
- Preschool at Home: Alphabet Activities
- Preschool at Home: Handwriting
- Preschool at Home: Science for 2-4 Year Olds
- Preschool Montessori: Vertebrate and Invertebrate Study and Free Cards
- Preschool at Home: A Few Math Ideas for the 2 1/2-3 year old crowd
- Preschool Math Activities (K4) Montessori Math and More
- Free Math Lapbook (PreK-K)
- Preschool at Home: Lapbooks
- You might also be interested in the post: Homeschool Preschool Year in Review which was a recap of many of our preschool activities this past year.
- Preschool Geography: Activities for learning about where we live in the world, Montessori world map work and more
- Preschool Geography: Maps and More
- The Seven Continents and World Landmarks
- Various Free Montessori 3-Part Cards
- Bob Book Worksheets