I am Thankful – Writing Paper (and other Thanksgiving Freebies)
I’m so thankful for so many things… my family, our friends, and you, my dear Reader! This is the time of the year that we also encourage our kids to be grateful for the things in their lives. I wanted to share this thankful stationery that I made for the kids last year. I came across this really pretty fall clipart and the kids (and I!!) fell in love with it. We purchased it and decided to use them in our writing workshop.
Hope someone else can use these! ~Liesl
P.S. If you want me to tweak this in any way (to say something different across the top) it’s easy enough to do. Just send me a note and I happy to make these fit your needs.
Here are some other Fall and Thanksgiving Freebies that might be of interest:
Free Fall-Themed Multiplication and Division Worksheets
- Free Fall Math Game Board – Use this game board for any type of math fact practice. Players move around the board until one person lands on the WIN space. My oldest used this to add positive and negative numbers… but you can use this for number recognition, easy addition, subtraction or multiplication problems.
- Free Fall and Thanksgiving Math Games and Printables – Which has links to over a half-dozen free math activities (grades K-4th roughly)
- I also made some Thanksgiving themed Number Family Sheets and basic addition matching (turkey to feather)
Thanksgiving Preschool Printables (free)
Free Letter F Printables and Alphabet Cards
File Folder Games – CVC Words -at -it -ot -ut
Free File Folder Game – Fill in the Missing Numbers
And these posts have links to lots of other freebies (most for the 3-6 year old crowd!)
- Free Fall and Thanksgiving Packets and Printables
- Fall and Thanksgiving Math Packs and Games (Free)
- Fall and Thanksgiving Themed Printable Activities (Free)
- Free Fall-Themed Packets for Ages 3-6 (PreK-Gr. 1)
- Free Fall Themed Activity Packs for 3-6 Year Olds
That’s about it for today! See you again soon here or at our Homeschool Den Facebook Page! Don’t forget to Subscribe to our Homeschool Den Newsletter!
Happy Homeschooling! ~Liesl