Multiplication and Division Facts:
2s through 12s
Fun, colorful, engaging worksheets, games and activities for learning the multiplication and division facts!
When my youngest was 8, she took on the big math task of learning all of her multiplication tables. As my daughter moved into learning her multiplication facts I looked around for the kind of multiplication practice that would help her. The math book she was using went through the math facts a bit too quickly for her. She needed quite a bit of repetition and wanted bright, colorful worksheets. I wound up making my own sets of practice pages and games. She loved that!
I made her multiplication packets for each multiplication fact family as she worked through them.
What order did she learn her math facts? 2s, 5s, 10s, 3s, 6s and 7s (because those skip counting songs were easy for her!), 4s, 9s, 8s. That doesn’t mean your child has to do them in that order, I’m just sharing what worked for her!! ?
Since she knew how to skip count by 2s, 5s and 10s, we started with a small packet of materials on those (top left below) before moving on to the 3s, which includes the file-folder game you see below as well as the worksheet packet on the right below.
Buy our COMPLETE multiplication bundle, 300+ pages, 20 pdf files (and growing!), for $7.00. These fun packets include fun, colorful worksheets, games and activities!
Here is what is included. I’ll include some closer pictures as well.
- 2s Monster Truck Theme! (12 pages)
- 2s, 3s, 5s, 10s (8 Pages) – Bugs, Butterfly and Flowers Theme
- Flower and Bird Theme (25+ pages total) 13 worksheets specifically for learning the 3s; Plus it also has 8 pages of mixed practice for reviewing the 2s, 3s, 5s, and 10s.
- Holiday Multiplication Packet (2s, 5s, 10s)
- Flower and Bird Theme File Folder Games (2s through 6s)
- 3s Fall-Themed Packet – 30 pages
- he 4s Packet has a total of about 25 pages.
- The 6s Packet is 10 pages.
- Multiplication by 7s Packet and Review Pages, 10 pages.
- 8s packet (seen below) is 37 pages.
- The 9s packet has a total of 19 pages.
- 11s and 12s Packets (both are about 20 pages).
- Mixed Multiplication Practice Pages (9 pages) – Multiplication, Division, Addition, Subtraction plus introducing the new skill – double-digit multiplication (a few problems on each page).
- Multiplication (and Division) Review Packet, Ancient Egypt Theme (25+ pages)
- Easter QR Code Reader Multiplication Card Packet (12 pages)
- Multiplication and Division Practice Packet – Doodle Animals (25 pages)
- Seasonal Math Multiplication & Division Worksheets – Valentine’s Day (10 pages)
- Skip Counting, Multiplication & Division Practice Pages – (15 pages)
- Fall Multiplication Solve and Color Worksheets (7 pages)
Note: Our packets are PDF digital downloads.
You can purchase ALL of these multiplication packets (below) by clicking the link:
Be sure to check your PayPal email address for the download link (from SendOwl, the service I use)!
Each of the Multiplication Math Packets I made for ED had a different theme. And as you can see, the packets progressed from fairly easy, straight-forward pages in the first packet to mixed multiplication and division problems by the time she was working on her 8s.
See you again soon here or over at our Homeschool Den Facebook Page! Don’t forget to Subscribe to our Homeschool Den Newsletter. You might also want to check out some of our resources pages above (such as our Science, Language Arts, or History Units Resource Pages) which have links to dozens of posts. You might want to join our free Homeschool Den Chat Facebook group. Don’t forget to check out Our Store as well. Again, if you are interested in joining our Homeschool Den Newsletter, feel free to subscribe here. It’s a great way to hear about our latest packets and to learn about many of the hundreds of printables & other materials we have tucked away on the blog!