Not long back, I shared some of the Montessori-style addition pages that I made for ED. We have shared the sheets with no regrouping and some of the those include tens-ones, hundreds-tens. But this set has regrouping with hundreds-hundreds. I’ll share them here if you can use them.
There are 8 pages in this file.
If you find these useful, I’d love to hear from you over at our Homeschool Den Facebook Page! Have a great day! ~Liesl and the Kids
Some related posts you might be interested in:
- Montessori Style Addition Pages (No Regrouping) – Shown tens-ones, but also at that post are the hundreds-tens addition worksheets.
You might also be interested in these addition and subtraction math materials (Find out more by clicking on the links below):
Dragon Math Packet (Addition, Subtraction worksheets & games)
Fact Families 5s through 19s (plus a Doubling game board)
Why learn the number families? Knowing their fact families helps a lot as kids start to work on their subtraction facts. They know that 6+7=13, so 13-7 becomes easy! Below is a picture of the 12s Math Family:
- On the worksheet, students have to make 12: 0+12, 1+11, 2+9, 3+8, etc.
- There is a game board and number cards. Players take turns drawing a card (using the numbers 3 through 9 for this particular game) to make 12.
50+ page Addition and Subtraction Pet Pack: This packet includes 35+ pages of worksheets and a math game board with math fact cards.
Place Value Materials and Pirate Math Packet. This post also has a video that explains how we did our place value activities.
These packets are sold separately or you can purchase all of them together in our Addition Bundle:
includes 5 pdf files
1. the Pirate Pack which includes 65 pages of math activities
3. Pet Pack addition worksheets and games (50 pages)
5. Dragon Math Packet (Addition, Subtraction worksheets & games) 50 pages
(Click on the links above to go to the post for more details or scroll below for pictures.)
Addition Bundle (5 pdf files): Pirate Packet, Place Value Activities, Pet Pack and Math Fact Family Games and Worksheets
Again, if you have any questions or problems, feel free to email me.
See you again soon here or over at our Homeschool Den Facebook Page! Don’t forget to Subscribe to our Homeschool Den Newsletter. You might also want to check out some of our resources pages above (such as our Science, Language Arts, or History Units Resource Pages) which have links to dozens of posts. You might want to join our free Homeschool Den Chat Facebook group. Don’t forget to check out Our Store as well.