Spanish Worksheet for Kids
Spanish Packet’s coming soon! More details below!
Online Homeschool Spanish Program:
As many of you know, my girls are enrolled in an online Homeschool Spanish Program for elementary students with Sra. Morato. (They love it and have learned SO much! They’re speaking in full sentences now!) Sra. Morato also offers other online Spanish classes.
- Elementary Spanish Program
- Spanish 1 (Note, there’s an intensive summer Spanish 1 class being offered: May 27th-August 14th, 2019 as well as classes for next year beginning in Aug. 2019)
- Spanish 2
- Spanish 3
Registration for this coming year (2019-2020) is now open: HomeschoolSpanishCurriculum.com
Sra. Morato has 20+ years of teaching experience. She taught in the public schools for 16 years. (Most of her students passed the rigorous IB exam in Spanish.) She then went on to get her Master’s M.A.Ed. in Curriculum and Instruction and Online Learning. She is a homeschooling parent herself. 🙂
- Elementary Spanish Program – full curriculum plus interactive speaking group classes each week (This is what my girls are enrolled in.)
- Elementary Spanish Program – full curriculum with community support
- Spanish 1 Foundation
- Spanish 2 Beyond Foundation
- Spanish 3 Advanced Communication
Registration for this next year (2019-2020) is now open. See her website for more details! HomeschoolSpanishCurriculum.com
She is also happy to jump on a call or talk via email if you’d like more details: email@example.com
Note, there are limited spaces available for the weekly live Spanish classes.
Here’s a Description of her Spanish 1 Course:
This course introduces the fundamental elements of the Spanish language. It will give your student the knowledge and skills they need to be able to put the language together and start communicating in Spanish through everyday situations. The conversational classes are 100% to accelerate learning and speaking skills. Exploration of the culture is part of the learning journey. When comes to proficiency, the course aims for students to move from novice low level to novice mid-high level. Depending on the student’s language, study and practice skills. Find more details about Spanish 1 here.
Now a little more about the Elementary Spanish Program:
Here is a link to a post I wrote about the Elementary Spanish Program about how it works and why my girls love it. 🙂It includes
- teaching videos,
- online flashcards and games,
- printable worksheets, flashcards & games
- weekly group classes (This is what my girls do. They meet each week on Tuesdays with the same group of kids & with Sra. Morato to go over the new material and practice speaking.) OR There is an independent Elementary Spanish Program version that includes online community support.
For example, in the first unit, Mi Familia – My Family, students learn words related to their family… (mom, dad, brother, sister). Then they learn say the names of their family members. (My grandmother’s name is…). In the third section, the kids learn some adjectives to be able to describe their sister/brother, etc. [Mi padre es trabajador. My father is hard working.]. They move on to basic greetings. Finally, the kids start learning to use pronouns – he and she.
Each sub-topic has a simple set of vocabulary and an advanced set. So for example in the 1.3 Simple Set, kids learn adjectives such as intelligent or shy. And in the Advanced Set, kids practice saying full sentences… My uncle is neat — Mi tío es desordenado.
Topic 1: My Family – Mi Familia
- 1.1- Who is my family? ¿Quién es mi familia?
- 1.2- The name of my family member – ¿Cómo se llama mi familia?
- 1.3- Describing my family – ¿Cómo es mi familia?
- 1.4- Greeting and farewells – Hola, buenos dias, adios and more!
- 1.5- He or she?
Each topic builds over time… so students will continue to use the words they learn in previous topics. Here are the first half-dozen topics (which means a total of 24 lessons – each lesson with a simple and advanced set to work on).
Topic 2 – Spanish Basics
- 2.1- All about the colors- Los colores
- 2.2- Shapes- Las Formas o figuras
- 2.3- Pets- Las Mascotas
- 2.4- Numbers- Los números
Topic 3- My school
- 3.1- My Classroom- Mi Salón de Clases
- 3.2- My school supplies – Mi materiales de la escuela
- 3.3- My School subjects- Mis materias de la escuela
- 3.4- My school activities – Mis actividades de la escuela
Topic 4- All about the calendar
- 4.1- Days of the week- Los días de la semana
- 4.2- The months – Los meses
- 4.3- Holidays and Seasons- Los días festivos y las estaciones
- 4.4- Seasons and weather- Las estaciones y el clima
Topic 5 – My House
- 5.1- My house- Mi casa
- 5.2- My bedroom- Mi dormitorio
- 5.3- My living room/ Bathroom- Mi sala y baño
- 5.4- My chores- Mis quehaceres
Again, for more information about the Elementary Spanish Program or the Spanish 1, 2 or 3 online courses visit Sra. Morato’s Website: HomeschoolSpanishCurriculum.com
Spanish Worksheet for Kids
Spanish Packets are Coming Soon!
You can email me if you need/want them now… I’ll bump it up my very long to-do list! At this point, it’s looking like I’ll have time to work on the Spanish Store in April or May 2019. 🙂
As many of you know, I have been working closely with Sra. Morato in the creation of a Spanish Program for Elementary Students. She and I have been working together to create an amazing program for kids. I have been helping by creating the worksheet packets. I’ve shared pictures from time to time of those.
Sra. Morato and I have also been receiving emails and requests to see if the Spanish Worksheet Packets are available for purchase. Some of you speak Spanish, but want the support of a worksheets geared for kids. I will be uploading these into the Spanish Store as I have time. Feel free to reach out by email if you want more information. 🙂 ~Liesl
Note: If you enroll in Sra. Morato’s Elementary Spanish Program these worksheets are all included!!
Grab these free Spanish Worksheets for Kids while you wait!
Sra. Morato’s website: HomeschoolSpanishCurriculum.com
Sra. Morato’s email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact me (Liesl) for more information about the Spanish Worksheets here.