Free Fall Sight Word Games
I have a really cute set of fall-themed sight word games for you today! This is a free download!
Each game covers six words. The first two games are from the Dolch frequently word list: The first activity includes: said, make, the, and, see, look. The second game includes: big, can, for, two, blue, yellow. The third game includes CVC words: cat, bat, pot, dot, fit, sit
Print out several copies of the word cards on card stock. (Laminate if desired.)
Each player needs a token to move around the board.
Shuffle the cards well. Place them face down in a pile.
Each player takes a turn taking a card, reading it, and moving his/her token to the next spot on the game board.
The first player to make it into the end square with the correct word wins the game!
There are also a couple worksheets to go along with these… tracing pages and color in the words. They also have autumn-themed clipart.
I hope your kids enjoy these! ~Liesl
You might also be interested in our Consonant Blends BUNDLE:
There are three Consonant Blends Activity Packets. This first set focuses on the L-Blends such as bl, cl, gl, fl and pl. There are practice worksheets that include tracing, write in the consonant blends (bl, cl, fl, gl or pl), write in the words, and cut-and-paste activities. There are consonant blend sorting cards and a sorting mat. Plus, your kids can then use these cards to play a board game and to play consonant blend bingo! 🙂 My kids always loved different games and activities and would beg to play more! I found that it was a wonderful way to keep them engaged!
You can find out more about the 30+ page R-Blend Packet here:
More about the S-Blend Packet here:
Here are some of our other fall themed posts:
- Free Fall-Themed Packets for Ages 3-6 (PreK-Gr. 1)
- Free Multiplication by 6s Math Worksheets and Skip Counting Mazes: Fall Theme
- Fall and Thanksgiving Math Packs and Games (Free)
- Free Fall and Thanksgiving Packets and Printables
- Fall Skip Counting Pages for 2s, 3s, 4s, 5s, 6s (Free)
- Thanksgiving Skip Counting Mazes 2s, 3s, 5s (Free)
- Thanksgiving Math – Free Basic Addition and Number Family Sheets
You might be interested in these posts for 3-5 year olds:
- Huge List of Things to Do With Your Preschooler
- Preschool at Home: Science for 2-5 year olds (and up)
- Preschool at Home: Activities you can do with your 2-4 Year Olds, Fine Motor Skills
- Preschool at Home: Learning Letters
- Free File Folder Game – 2 letter words
- Preschool at Home: A Few Math Ideas for the 2 1/2 to 3-Year-Old Crowd
- Preschool at Home: Handwriting
- You might also be interested in the post: Homeschool Preschool Year in Review which was a recap of many of our preschool activities this past year.
Be sure to check out our other packets over at homeschoolden.com. These are fun for 4-7 year olds!
Earth Science Packet: Plate Movement, Earthquakes Volcanoes and more! This is a unit we did many times through the years. When my kids were in early elementary, they loved all the hands-on activities!
See you again soon here or over at our Homeschool Den Facebook Page! Don’t forget to Subscribe to our Homeschool Den Newsletter. You might also want to check out some of our resources pages above (such as our Science, Language Arts, or History Units Resource Pages) which have links to dozens of posts. You might want to join our free Homeschool Den Chat Facebook group. Don’t forget to check out Our Store as well. Again, if you are interested in joining our Homeschool Den Newsletter, feel free to subscribe here.
The Welcome Series includes 5 packed emails… with tips on homeschooling, keeping motivated, finding various resources and freebies tucked away on the blog and more!
Plus, you’ll be the first to hear about new packets (generally offered at a discount when they are first released), seasonal resources and more!
P.S. You might want to check out this post: Fall and Halloween Freebies
This post has links to more than 50 FREE Fall and Halloween Printables we have tucked away here on the blog! 🙂 You’ll find all kinds of math freebies from addition & subtraction, skip counting pages, multiplication & division, fractions, writing activities, Spanish fall-themed words and more!! Hope you find various materials you can use!