Thanksgiving Preschool Printables (free)
This packet has various Thanksgiving printables for preschoolers including clothes pin letter matching and counting cards. It also has a 2-letter word file folder game for kids who are a little older.
For the counting cards and upper and lower case letter matching, be sure to print the pages out on card stock. Have your child place a clothes pin on the correct answer. (This is also really good for helping develop fine motor skills.)
The two-letter word file folder game also can be printed out on card stock. Laminate for durability. Glue the two pages to the inside of a file folder. Attach a small ziploc bag to store the cards.
Hope someone can use these! Enjoy! ~Liesl
Thanksgiving Preschool Printables (free)
Other Fall and Thanksgiving Posts that might be of interest:
- Fall and Thanksgiving Themed Printable Activities (Free)
- Fall and Thanksgiving Math Packs and Games which includes links to lots of games such as a multiplication 5-in-a-row game, a fraction magic square, fraction cards, a mental-math board game, addition punch cards, a math pack and more.
- Free Fall-Themed Packets for Ages 3-6 (PreK-Gr. 1) with links to more than a dozen free Thanksgiving and Fall-Themed packets and printables I’ve come across like this one from 3 Dinosaurs:
You might also be interested in these related posts:
Other preschool posts you might be interested in:
- What Has My Preschooler Been Doing Lately?
- Preschool at Home: Activities you can do with your 2-4 Year Olds, Fine Motor Skills
- Preschool at Home: Learning Letters
- Preschool at Home: Alphabet Activities
- Preschool at Home: Handwriting
- Preschool at Home: Science for 2-4 Year Olds
- Preschool Montessori: Vertebrate and Invertebrate Study and Free Cards
- Preschool at Home: A Few Math Ideas for the 2 1/2-3 year old crowd
- Preschool Math Activities (K4) Montessori Math and More
- Free Math Lapbook (PreK-K)
- Preschool at Home: Lapbooks
- You might also be interested in the post: Homeschool Preschool Year in Review which was a recap of many of our preschool activities this past year.
- Preschool Geography: Activities for learning about where we live in the world, Montessori world map work and more
- Preschool Geography: Maps and More
- The Seven Continents and World Landmarks
- Various Free Montessori 3-Part Cards
- Bob Book Worksheets
You might also be interested in our Consonant Blends BUNDLE:
You can find out more at these three posts: L-Blends, S-Blend Packet, R-Blend Packet
There are three Consonant Blends Activity Packets. This first set focuses on the L-Blends such as bl, cl, gl, fl and pl. There are practice worksheets that include tracing, write in the consonant blends (bl, cl, fl, gl or pl), write in the words, and cut-and-paste activities. There are consonant blend sorting cards and a sorting mat. Plus, your kids can then use these cards to play a board game and to play consonant blend bingo! 🙂 My kids always loved different games and activities and would beg to play more! I found that it was a wonderful way to keep them engaged!
You can find out more about the 30+ page R-Blend Packet here:
More about the S-Blend Packet here:
Be sure to check out our other packets over at homeschoolden.com. These are fun for 4-7 year olds!
60+ page Dinosaur Packet
Earth Science Packet: Plate Movement, Earthquakes Volcanoes and more!
This is a unit we did many times through the years. When my kids were in early elementary, they loved all the hands-on activities!
Simple Machines Packet
Five Senses Unit
See you again soon here or over at our Homeschool Den Facebook Page! Don’t forget to Subscribe to our Homeschool Den Newsletter. You might also want to check out some of our resources pages above (such as our Science, Language Arts, or History Units Resource Pages) which have links to dozens of posts. You might want to join our free Homeschool Den Chat Facebook group. Don’t forget to check out Our Store as well. Again, if you are interested in joining our Homeschool Den Newsletter, feel free to subscribe here.
The Welcome Series includes 5 packed emails… with tips on homeschooling, keeping motivated, finding various resources and freebies tucked away on the blog and more!
Plus, you’ll be the first to hear about new packets (generally offered at a discount when they are first released), seasonal resources and more!
Happy Homeschooling! ~Liesl
P.S. You might want to check out this post: Fall and Halloween Freebies
This post has links to more than 50 FREE Fall and Halloween Printables we have tucked away here on the blog! 🙂 You’ll find all kinds of math freebies from addition & subtraction, skip counting pages, multiplication & division, fractions, writing activities, Spanish fall-themed words and more!! Hope you find various materials you can use!