This packet has various Thanksgiving printables for preschoolers including clothes pin letter matching and counting cards. It also has a 2-letter word file folder game for kids who are a little older.
For the counting cards and upper and lower case letter matching, be sure to print the pages out on card stock. Have your child place a clothes pin on the correct answer. (This is also really good for helping develop fine motor skills.)
The two-letter word file folder game also can be printed out on card stock. Laminate for durability. Glue the two pages to the inside of a file folder. Attach a small ziploc bag to store the cards.
Hope someone can use these! Enjoy! ~Liesl
Other Fall and Thanksgiving Posts that might be of interest:
- Fall and Thanksgiving Themed Printable Activities (Free)
- Fall and Thanksgiving Math Packs and Games which includes links to lots of games such as a multiplication 5-in-a-row game, a fraction magic square, fraction cards, a mental-math board game, addition punch cards, a math pack and more.
- Free Fall-Themed Packets for Ages 3-6 (PreK-Gr. 1) with links to more than a dozen free Thanksgiving and Fall-Themed packets and printables I’ve come across like this one from 3 Dinosaurs:
You might also be interested in these related posts:
Other preschool posts you might be interested in:
- What Has My Preschooler Been Doing Lately?
- Preschool at Home: Activities you can do with your 2-4 Year Olds, Fine Motor Skills
- Preschool at Home: Learning Letters
- Preschool at Home: Alphabet Activities
- Preschool at Home: Handwriting
- Preschool at Home: Science for 2-4 Year Olds
- Preschool Montessori: Vertebrate and Invertebrate Study and Free Cards
- Preschool at Home: A Few Math Ideas for the 2 1/2-3 year old crowd
- Preschool Math Activities (K4) Montessori Math and More
- Free Math Lapbook (PreK-K)
- Preschool at Home: Lapbooks
- You might also be interested in the post: Homeschool Preschool Year in Review which was a recap of many of our preschool activities this past year.
- Preschool Geography: Activities for learning about where we live in the world, Montessori world map work and more
- Preschool Geography: Maps and More
- The Seven Continents and World Landmarks
- Various Free Montessori 3-Part Cards
- Bob Book Worksheets