Free Daily Calendar Page + Math Lapbook Activities
Yesterday, I shared the free math lapbook I made for my daughter. Depending on your child it may be appropriate for kids between 4 and 6 or so.
Today I wanted to share a little bit about how I’m using the calendar pieces. She’s been taking the days of the week from the lapbook and putting them in order
She’s then been using these in her daily calendar page.
If you are interested, you can download the Daily Calendar Page. It’s free!
Our Daily Calendar Page is also available in Spanish here!
This pdf now contains two different calendar pages. Choose the one you like best. 🙂
If you download the calendar page, I’d love to hear from you either here or on my Homeschool Den Facebook Page.
She adds in the day and the month on her calendar page and then fills in a bit about the weather:
For the months of the year, she is still working on that and I created a matching strip so she can self check her work:
Note: We have Pirate-themed months and days here:
After deciding what the weather was like, she went out and checked the temperature and drew that on the page:
I still have a couple of games ED and I have been playing together: Active Math Games. They were a huge hit!
Don’t forget to get the free math lapbook if you’re interested!
You might also be interested in our 65+ page Math Packet:
A-Hoy Maties! Pirate Math Pack – 65+ page (for ages 4 to 6)
- Hands-on math activity ideas (what we did when we had math time together)
- Month and Days of the Week Cards
- Pirate Clocks – Match the analog clock with the digital clock
- Make 5 and Make 10 playing cards
- A doubling game board and game cards (1+1, 2+2… 8+8, 9+9)
- Doubling Bump Game
- Doubling +1 game board and game cards (1+2, 2+3… 7+8, 8+9)
- Doubling +1 Bump Game
- Math practice worksheets
- Eleven, Twelve, Thirteen math fact cards and sorting mat
- Skip Counting by 5s tracing sheets
The Place Value Packet and Pirate Math Pack are available for $4.00.
Once you pay for this packet, you will immediately receive a link to download these two files (which will open in a browser window). You will also receive an email from Sendowl (the service I use), which will have a link you can click on to download the Pet Pack: Addition & Subtraction Worksheets. (It will say, “You can download your digital products…” with a clickable link. It may take a few minutes to arrive.) Of course, if you have any issues just email me at — liesl at homeschoolden dot com. You can also reach me by using the contact form on the blog.
The link below will take you to PayPal. With Paypal you have the option of using a credit card even if you don’t have a Paypal account.
Pirate Math Packet and the Place Value Materials (over 100 pages of materials)
Hope you have a lovely day! ~Liesl
Other posts you might be interested in:
Kindergarten Math: First Activities of the Year
Kindergarten Math (addition games/place value activities)
You might also be interested in:
Yesterday’s post, Kindergarten Math: First Activities of the Year
Telling Time Kitty Clocks, which I’ll probably add to the lapbook.
Addition and Subtraction Pet Pack
- Preschool at Home: Activities you can do with your 2-4 Year Olds, Fine Motor Skills
- Preschool at Home: Learning Letters
- Preschool at Home: Alphabet Activities
- Preschool at Home: Handwriting
- Preschool at Home: Science for 2-4 Year Olds
- Preschool Montessori: Vertebrate and Invertebrate Study and Free Cards
- Preschool at Home: A Few Math Ideas for the 2 1/2-3 year old crowd
- Preschool Math Activities (K4) Montessori Math and More
- Free Math Lapbook (PreK-K)
- Preschool at Home: Lapbooks
- You might also be interested in the post: Homeschool Preschool Year in Review which was a recap of many of our preschool activities this past year.
- Preschool Geography: Activities for learning about where we live in the world, Montessori world map work and more
- Preschool Geography: Maps and More
- U.S. Landmarks and Symbols – 3 part cards (Free Montessori Cards)
- The Seven Continents and World Landmarks
- Animals and Their Characteristics
- Animals Around the World – Montessori 3-Part Cards
See you again soon here or over at our Homeschool Den Facebook Page. And, don’t forget to Subscribe to our Homeschool Den Newsletter! ~Liesl
THanks for the worksheet! I’m trying to do some review for the beginning of the school year and this will fit the bill!
I’m so glad it will come in handy! Have fun! ~Liesl