Free Fall Themed Activity Packs for 3-6 Year Olds
This post has links to more than 15 free Fall Activity Packs! Get your 3-6 year old into the fall spirit with some fall-themed activities from fall leaves and apples to scarecrows and pumpkins! There’s a huge selection of free packets to choose from…
First here are some of our free Fall-Themed Packets:
I’ll highlight a number of Free Fall Activity Packs I’ve come across:
Fall and Thanksgiving Dot-to-Dots – Resources I used with my daughter a couple of years ago
Fall Fun Printables by Homeschool Creations (preschool and kindergarten levels): (Now a free pack to her email subscribers)
Other places to find free PreK resources: Making Learning Fun (with hundreds of themes to choose from)
Activity Village also has lots of free activities from coloring pages to games, puzzles, mazes, craft ideas and more. (Note: Many of their printables are now only available in their membership area.
DLTK-Kids was another website I went to regularly for PreK activity ideas. For example, we printed out various domino activities when the kids were learning numbers. DLTK-Kids also has craft ideas, fall games, autumn lacing crafts and dozens of other ideas.
You might be interested in doing this Leaf Science Experiment that we did one year
You might be interested in these posts for 3-5 year olds :
- Huge List of Things to Do With Your Preschooler
- Preschool at Home: Science for 2-5 year olds (and up)
- Preschool at Home: Activities you can do with your 2-4 Year Olds, Fine Motor Skills
- Preschool at Home: Learning Letters
- Preschool at Home: A Few Math Ideas for the 2 1/2 to 3-Year-Old Crowd
- Preschool at Home: Handwriting
- You might also be interested in the post: Homeschool Preschool Year in Review which was a recap of many of our preschool activities this past year.
See you again soon here or over at our Homeschool Den Facebook Page! You might also want to check out some of our resources pages above (such as our Science, Language Arts, or History Units Resource Pages) which have links to dozens of posts. You might want to join our free Homeschool Den Chat Facebook group. Don’t forget to check out Our Store as well. Happy Homeschooling, everyone!! ~Liesl
I’ve chosen not to use pop-up boxes at this point, but you can click here to Subscribe to our Homeschool Den Newsletter!
You might enjoy these packets:
Here are some other blend materials I’ve made: L-blends such as BL, CL, FL, GL and PL
- S-Blend Activities and Games Packet (sc sk sl sm sn sp st and sw)
- K-2 Math BUNDLE – This bundle has 20+pdfs (more than 300 pages of worksheets, games and activities. At just $5.50, this is one of the best values! Your older preschooler might be ready for some of these. Find out more here. I know my kids were doing basic addition around 4 years old.
- fact families,
- days of the week, months of the year
Mitten packet (40 pages) This fun unit includes lots of fun activities, games and printables to work on numbers, counting, letters, basic addition or subtraction, skip counting, clocks and more! Find out more here: Mitten Activity Packet
Note: The new Mitten Packet is also available in the Winter BUNDLE!