Free Ancient Egypt Notebook Pages
If you are studying Ancient Egypt, you might be able to use these free Ancient Egypt worksheets. These cover Upper and Lower Egypt and their unification, the myth about Osiris, hieroglyphics, mummification, and the Egyptian pyramids.
My youngest and I have been reading through the Story of the World, vol. 1 (affiliate link) about the ancient world. These pages follow along with chapters 2, 3 and 4. ED is LOVING the way this book is written. (She is 8.) We also listened to the Egyptian Myth CD again, Egyptian Treasures: Mummies and Myths (affiliate link). She really loved this CD as well.
These Ancient Egypt Worksheets are FREE to download! (There is not a set of answer sheets with these.) Students can write down what they have learned on these notebook pages:
Ancient Egypt Notebook Pages – Free
Click here to save this on Pinterest
This is the project ED did this year to go along with her studied of Ancient Egypt. Cute, right?! It opens up and she made various Egyptian artifacts for the inside. You can find out more here: Ancient Egypt Pyramid Craft
Here are a couple fun Ancient Egypt activities that might be fun to add into your homeschooling:
Ancient Egypt: An Interactive History Adventure (You Choose: History) (affiliate link) – This is a fun history series that is appealing to 8-12 year olds. You have to make decisions along the way and see how history unfolds. Here are the chapter titles in this book: 1) The Gift of the Nile 2) The Pyramid Builders 3) Tombs and Mummies 4) The End of the Pharaohs 5) Ancient Egypt ED absolutely loves this series. We have a half a dozen of these “you choose” books!
Dig and Play Egyptian Tomb (affiliate link)- My kids always enjoyed the dig and find kits where they had to dig through plaster to find the “treasure.” This one is to find treasures of an Ancient Egyptian Tomb!
Here are some other Ancient Egyptian projects we’ve done over the years:
Ancient Egypt Death Mask Craft (more details at this post)
Recreate the Flooding of the Nile River ValleyThe last time we studied ancient Egypt, I came across a wonderful drawing book Ralph Masiello’s Ancient Egypt Drawing Book (affiliate link). The kids used that book to create their own Ancient Egyptian-themed drawings. Below they are drawing the Ancient Egyptian god, Osiris:
A couple of years ago we studied Egyptian mythology in more depth. We started with a book that has simple, short explanations of the Egyptian gods and goddesses (The Gods and Goddesses of Ancient Egypt by Leonard Fisher). Then we read the wonderful, well written Egyptian Myths book (edited by Jacqueline Morley).
As I mentioned above, we also listened to a CD about Ancient Egypt’s mummies and myths. It is called Egyptian Treasures: Mummies and Myths (affiliate link), done by Jim Weiss. Between these stories and the Egyptian Myth book above, the kids really have a wonderful understanding of some of Ancient Egypt’s gods and goddesses.
We loved the ideas in these books. These are affiliate links:
I also made worksheets for the kids with a few of the Ancient Egyptian Gods/Goddesses. These matching pages are free to download here:
Egyptian Gods and Goddesses Worksheets (free)
Ancient Egypt Theme Multiplication Review Packet: And, as many of you know ED did an entire review packet with an Egyptian theme earlier this fall!
This packet includes multiplication worksheets on specific times tables (and skip counting)
- Multiplication by 2s, 5s, 10s
- Multiplication by 3s, 6s
- Multiplication by 6s
- Multiplication by 4s, 8s
- Multiplication by 7s
- Multiplication by 7s, 9s
- Multiplication by 9s
- It also has a few division pages.
Note: this is also available in our Multiplication Bundle Set ($7.00, with 300+ pages of multiplication worksheets, games, skip counting activities and more) or can be purchased individually below.
Multiplication Fact Review Packet – Ancient Egypt Theme, 25 pages
Be sure to check your PayPal email address for the download link!
Note: Upon payment, you be get a link to download the pdf file. You will also receive an email from SendOwl (the service I use) with the transaction link to download the pdfs (to your paypal email address). The email from SendOwl might take a few minutes (be sure to check your Spam folder). When you click on that link, it will bring up a window with the links to download the 8 files. If you have any problems with your order feel free to contact me: liesl at homeschoolden dot com or reply to the email from SendOwl. ~Liesl
Buy our COMPLETE multiplication bundle, 20+ files (and growing!), for $7.00 (Some sold individually as well.)
- 2s, 3s, 5s, 10s (8 Pages) – Bugs, Butterfly and Flowers Theme
- Flower and Bird Theme (25+ pages total) 13 worksheets specifically for learning the 3s; Plus it also has 8 pages of mixed practice for reviewing the 2s, 3s, 5s, and 10s.
- Flower and Bird Theme File Folder Games (2s through 6s)
- The 4s Packet has a total of about 25 pages.
- The 9s packet has a total of 19 pages.
- The Bonus 6s Packet is 10 pages. (Only available in this bundle.)
- Multiplication by 7s Packet and Review Pages, 10 pages. (Only available in this bundle.)
- 8s packet (seen above) is 37 pages.
- Mixed Multiplication Practice Pages (9 pages) – (Only available in this bundle.) Multiplication, Division, Addition, Subtraction plus introducing the new skill – double-digit multiplication (a few problems on each page).
- Multiplication (and Division) Review Packet, Ancient Egypt Theme (25+ pages)
- Easter QR Code Reader Multiplication Card Packet (12 pages)
- Multiplication and Division Practice Packet – Doodle Animals (25 pages)
- Seasonal Math Multiplication & Division Worksheets – Valentine’s Day (10 pages) (Only available in this bundle.)
- Skip Counting, Multiplication & Division Practice Pages – (15 pages) (Only available in this bundle.)
- Fall Multiplication Solve and Color Worksheets (7 pages) (Only available in this bundle.)
You can purchase ALL of these multiplication packets (mentioned above) by clicking the link below:
Multiplication Bundle (300+ pages of materials)
Be sure to check your PayPal email address for the download link!!
Note: Upon payment, you be get a link to download the pdf file. You will also receive an email from SendOwl (the service I use) with the transaction link to download the pdfs (sent to your Paypal email address). When you click on that link, it will bring up a window with the links to download the 17+ files. If you have any problems with your order feel free to contact me: liesl at homeschoolden dot com or reply to the email from SendOwl. 🙂 ~Liesl
Includes 10 pdf packets for a total of 300+ pages of materials:
The picture below needs to be updated since there are 20 pdfs with over 300 pages now! ? See this post for more details: Multiplication Bundle
Other Ancient History Posts:
- Ancient History Writing Paper – which includes 6 blank pages for writing about Ancient Egypt
- Free Ancient World Notebook Pages – Egypt Sumeria Akkadia Babylon
And you might want to visit the posts from our Middle Ages Unit:
- Vikings, Norse Myths and a Woodburning Craft
- Middle Ages: King Arthur, Charlemagne
- Middle Ages Unit: The Medieval Church and Monasteries Worksheets
- Feudalism in the Middle Ages Notebook Pages and Simulation
- Middle Ages – Notebook Pages on England and France (800-1200)
- The Crusades
- Middle Ages in the 1300s: Black Plague Simulation, Hundred Years’ War, Crusades
- Genghis Khan and Kublai Khan Free Notebook Pages
- Marco Polo – Notebook Pages, Books and Resources
You might be interested in our other Renaissance Posts:
- Early Renaissance: The Medici Family and Renaissance Art Notebook Pages
- Renaissance Artists and Their Patrons (and Notebook Pages about da Vinci, Michelangelo, Raphael and their patrons)
European History Packet 1500-1750
See you again soon here or over at our Homeschool Den Facebook Page! Don’t forget to Subscribe to our Homeschool Den Newsletter. You might also want to check out some of our resources pages above (such as our Science, Language Arts, or History Units Resource Pages — Note, I just updated the Science Resource Page last week, so be sure to visit that page!!) which have links to dozens of posts. You might want to join our free Homeschool Den Chat Facebook group. Don’t forget to check out Our Store as well. ~Liesl
Happy Homeschooling, everyone!! ~Liesl
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase.