When I posted about the unschooling summit yesterday, I started thinking about how much I enjoy talking with other homeschoolers and learning how homeschooling works in their families. I thought back to the series of interviews I did with other homeschoolers and guest posts I’ve featured on the blog the past few years. I thought I would put those links together for you. I know there are quite a number of you who are just in the planning stages of homeschooling and it’s really fun to have a glimpse into other people’s homeschool styles!
So, in no particular order, here are some of the Homeschool Interview and Guest Posts we’ve had over the past few years:
- An Interview with A Homeschooling Dad
- An Interview with a Christian Classical Educator (Part 1) and (Part 2)
- An Interview with a Montessori Homeschooler
- Homeschooling Through a Virtual School
- Homeschooling in Australia
- An Interview with Erica of Confessions of a Homeschooler
- Interview with a Radical Unschooling Family
- Guest Post: Working Outside the Home, Homeschooling Mom – A guest post by one of my very best friends! 🙂
- 11 Year Old Shares Her Thoughts on Homeschooling – The daughter of my friend (above) wrote this!
- Guest Post by My Homeschooling Sister: Intensity in Learning
- Homeschooling Through Spousal Deployment, a Destructive Flood and More (Another post featuring my sister’s homeschool journy. They lost their house during flooding in Nashville 5 years ago.) and Part 2 of that post–Homeschooling Through High School (My sister’s kids are Older than Mine!)
- Homeschooling Through the Teenage Years: Video by Susan Wise Bauer
- Homeschool Family Send 7 Kids to College by Age 12 — This is not an interview or guest post, but it sure is a fascinating story!
And if you are a homeschooler and would be interested in doing an informal interview about your homeschool style and adventures (similar to the ones above), just drop me a line here or over on our Homeschool Den Facebook Page. It might be fun to feature some of our readers! 🙂 ~Liesl