Are you ready for some Halloween fun? This post has Halloween packets and printables in math (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division), writing, and science. We share a delicious homemade candy corn recipe. We have a packet of Halloween games to play at your event and much more! So, here we go!
Halloween Writing Activity: Writing Scary Stories: Writing Workshop Mini-Lesson
Halloween Worksheets (Kindergarten)-This was a packet I made for my daughter when she was in kindergarten. I drew the graphics, so it’s not that professional but she loved it!! And, it worked on the skills she was ready for at the time.
Counting Halloween Kitties (PreK) - 1 to 1 correspondence
Skeleton Packet: Have fun with some real science with this Skeletal System Packet with hands-on activities and science notebook pages. Skeletal System Worksheet Packet & 6 Hands-On Activities About Bones
Halloween Books and Felt Board Fun!
When DD was about three years old, she and I sat down together to put together a new felt board scene. This is based on Five Little Pumpkins . (affiliate link) DD and ED had fun making and remaking the jack-o-lanterns’ faces. I read the story several times while DD acted it out on the felt board. Here’s how we made our own large felt board.
- Room on the Broom
- The Bones of Fred McFree
- Pete the Cat: Five Little Pumpkins
- Lulu Goes to Witch School
- Ghosts! Ghostly Tales from Folklore
- The Berenstain Bears: Trick or Treat
- The Little Old Lady Who Wasn’t Afraid of Anything
Homemade Candy CornRecipe: When we lived in Australia (when the kids were little), we couldn’t buy candy corn. I looked around for a recipe and found something online that has worked well. Now it’s become our family tradition to make our own candy corn each fall! For the recipe and instructions visit this post: Homemade Candy Corn Recipe
Halloween Party Games: For years, Hubby and I organized the large children’s Halloween party at our church. We had a ton of fun games and if you are hosting a Halloween party, you might want to incorporate some of these games into your event!
This post has various suggestions from doing science experiments to donating candy to a good cause!
If you’re really into it, you can buy a book all about Candy Experiments (affiliate link). She developed these while having fun with her own kids!!
Spooky Tree: Just for fun, your kids might enjoy making these barren spaghetti trees (here’s how)!
That’s it for today! We hope you found something you can use!
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links in this post are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase.
You might be interested in these related posts:
- Free Fall-Themed Packets for Ages 3-6 (PreK-Gr. 1)
- Free Fall and Thanksgiving Packets and Printables
- Fall Skip Counting Pages for 2s, 3s, 4s, 5s, 6s (Free)
- Free Fall Themed Activity Packs for 3-6 Year Olds
- Fall and Thanksgiving Math Packs and Games (Free)
- Fun Fall Activities to Do with the Kids
- Free Fall Themed Packets for PreK-K (Ages 3-6)
- Fall and Thanksgiving Themed Printable Activities (Free)
- Free Multiplication by 6s Math Worksheets and Skip Counting Mazes: Fall Theme