Counting Halloween Kitties
ED is really enjoying those color in the bar-graph activities… so here are a few more, this time with Halloween kitties. I have them in her workbox and she can work on them when she’s interested (often when the other two are working on their math).
I’m really enjoying the computer drawing pad! 🙂
If you’re interested in these sheets you can download the
If you missed the post back at the beginning of the week, I did some other Halloween Math Worksheets for my preschooler. She loved these this week! In fact, I’m going to have to do some more sheets (maybe fall-themed) for her because she is SO excited about math now!
And Skeleton Math Riddle pages in division, multiplication, addition or number recognition:
If you like these, I’d love if you leave a quick note in the comments or at my Facebook page!
You might also enjoy these posts:
- What Has My Preschooler Been Doing Lately?
- Preschool at Home: Activities you can do with your 2-4 Year Olds, Fine Motor Skills
- Preschool at Home: Learning Letters
- Preschool at Home: Alphabet Activities
- Preschool at Home: Handwriting
- Preschool at Home: Science for 2-4 Year Olds
- Preschool Montessori: Vertebrate and Invertebrate Study and Free Cards
- Preschool at Home: A Few Math Ideas for the 2 1/2-3 year old crowd
- Preschool Math Activities (K4) Montessori Math and More
- Free Math Lapbook (PreK-K)
- Preschool at Home: Lapbooks
- You might also be interested in the post: Homeschool Preschool Year in Review which was a recap of many of our preschool activities this past year.
- Preschool Geography: Activities for learning about where we live in the world, Montessori world map work and more
- Preschool Geography: Maps and More
- The Seven Continents and World Landmarks
- Various Free Montessori 3-Part Cards
- Bob Book Worksheets