This post has lots of free Fall and Thanksgiving math printables including these free skip counting worksheets.
The skip counting mazes review the 2s 3s 5s and 10s. In the maze, kids have to find the numbers 2 through 22, 3 through 33, 5 through 55 and 10 through 110.
To find the skip counting row, move in any direction up, down, left, right, diagonal!
Be sure to check out all the skip counting activities, games, and worksheets in our 225+ page multiplication bundle!
The answer solutions are provided as well: I made this next set of skip counting mazes for my daughter a couple of years ago. She really liked doing these!! Some of them have characters on them, but I also included a few plain ones at the end so you can use them any time of the year.
Again, with these pages, you can go in any direction – up, down, left, right and diagonally.
Learning the Multiplication Facts: As my daughter moved into learning her multiplication facts I looked around for the kind of multiplication practice that would help her. The math book she was using went through the math facts a bit too quickly for her. She needed quite a bit of repetition and wanted bright, colorful worksheets. I wound up making my own sets of practice pages and games. She loved that! Be sure to check out our Multiplication Bundle here at this post: Learning the Multiplication Tables 2s thru 9s. Or scroll down to purchase the bundle of 10 pdfs below.
Each of the Multiplication Math Packets I made for ED had a different theme. And as you will see, the packets progressed from fairly easy, straight-forward pages in the first packet to mixed multiplication and division problems by the time she was working on her 8s.
What order did she learn her math facts? 2s, 5s, 10s, 3s, 6s and 7s (because those skip counting songs were easy for her!), 4s, 9s, 8s.
You can also purchase these individually. Many of them focus on just one multiplication fact family, like these two packets that practice Multiplication by 4s or Multiplication by 9s:
A couple of our packets review all the facts (such as the Doodle Animal Packet below): Multiplication and Division Practice Packet (Doodle Animals)
More Fall and Thanksgiving posts that might be of interest:
- Free Fall Math Game Board – Use this game board for any type of math fact practice. Players move around the board until one person lands on the WIN space. My oldest used this to add positive and negative numbers… but you can use this for number recognition, easy addition, subtraction or multiplication problems.
- Free Fall and Thanksgiving Math Games and Printables – Which has links to over a half-dozen free math activities (grades K-4th roughly)
- I also made some Thanksgiving themed Number Family Sheets and basic addition matching (turkey to feather)
- Fall and Thanksgiving Themed Printable Activities (free) has a lot of links to materials appropriate for younger kids — preschool and kindergarten including dot-to-dots, preschool packs and more…
You may also be interested in our free skip counting mazes:
Buy our COMPLETE multiplication bundle, 10 files, for $7.00 (Sold individually as well.)
- 2s, 3s, 5s, 10s (8 Pages) – Bugs, Butterfly and Flowers Theme
- Flower and Bird Theme (25+ pages total) 13 worksheets specifically for learning the 3s; Plus it also has 8 pages of mixed practice for reviewing the 2s, 3s, 5s, and 10s.
- Flower and Bird Theme File Folder Games (2s through 6s)
- The 4s Packet has a total of about 25 pages.
- The 9s packet has a total of 19 pages.
- The Bonus 6s Packet is 10 pages. (Only available in this bundle.)
- Multiplication by 7s Packet and Review Pages, 10 pages. (Only available in this bundle.)
- 8s packet (seen above) is 37 pages.
- Mixed Multiplication Practice Pages (9 pages) – (Only available in this bundle.) Multiplication, Division, Addition, Subtraction plus introducing the new skill – double-digit multiplication (a few problems on each page).
- Multiplication (and Division) Review Packet, Ancient Egypt Theme (25+ pages)
You can purchase ALL of these multiplication packets (above) by clicking the link below:
Note: Upon payment, you be get a link to download the pdf file. You will also receive an email from SendOwl (the service I use) with the transaction link to download the pdfs (sent to your Paypal email address). When you click on that link, it will bring up a window with the links to download the 10 files. If you have any problems with your order feel free to contact me: liesl at homeschoolden dot com, using the contact form above, or reply to the email from SendOwl. ~Liesl
Includes 10 pdf packets for a total of 150+ pages of materials:
See you again soon here or over at our Homeschool Den Facebook Page! Don’t forget to Subscribe to our Homeschool Den Newsletter. You might also want to check out some of our resources pages above (such as our Science, Language Arts, or History Units Resource Pages) which have links to dozens of posts. Don’t forget to check out Our Store as well.