Last week ED I printed out the daily calendar page I made for her last fall. She filled one out each morning as she needs some review on some of the spellings on the days of the week and we needed to review how to read a thermometer. I printed it out on the back of her daily checklist (something new I’m doing with the kids–and I’ll talk about why were using that and how it’s going later.) I thought I’d share the printable again on the blog for anyone else who might find it useful.
If you are interested, you can download the Daily Calendar Page. It’s free!
You might also be interested in:
Yesterday’s post, Kindergarten Math: First Activities of the Year
- Preschool at Home: Activities you can do with your 2-4 Year Olds, Fine Motor Skills
- Preschool at Home: Learning Letters
- Preschool at Home: Alphabet Activities
- Preschool at Home: Handwriting
- Preschool at Home: Science for 2-4 Year Olds
- Preschool Montessori: Vertebrate and Invertebrate Study and Free Cards
- Preschool at Home: A Few Math Ideas for the 2 1/2-3 year old crowd
- Preschool Math Activities (K4) Montessori Math and More
- Free Math Lapbook (PreK-K)
- Preschool at Home: Lapbooks
- You might also be interested in the post: Homeschool Preschool Year in Review which was a recap of many of our preschool activities this past year.
- Preschool Geography: Activities for learning about where we live in the world, Montessori world map work and more
- Preschool Geography: Maps and More
- U.S. Landmarks and Symbols – 3 part cards (Free Montessori Cards)
- The Seven Continents and World Landmarks
- Animals and Their Characteristics
- Animals Around the World – Montessori 3-Part Cards
Dinosaur Packet and Lapbook for Ages 3-7: 60+ Page Dinosaur Packet!
- Montessori 3-Part Dinosaur Cards
- Dinosaur Lapbook
- Letter Recognition Activities
- Number Activities and Games
- Dinosaur Game Board
- Fast Fact Information Cards
- Dinosaur Writing Cards
- Math Games
- Bingo Cards and more!
You might also be interested in our 65+ page Math Packet:
A-Hoy Maties! Pirate Math Pack – 65+ page (for ages 4 to 6)
- Hands-on math activity ideas (what we did when we had math time together)
- Month and Days of the Week Cards
- Pirate Clocks – Match the analog clock with the digital clock
- Make 5 and Make 10 playing cards
- A doubling game board and game cards (1+1, 2+2… 8+8, 9+9)
- Doubling Bump Game
- Doubling +1 game board and game cards (1+2, 2+3… 7+8, 8+9)
- Doubling +1 Bump Game
- Math practice worksheets
- Eleven, Twelve, Thirteen math fact cards and sorting mat
- Skip Counting by 5s tracing sheets
The Place Value Packet and Pirate Math Pack are available for $4.00.
Once you pay for this packet, you will immediately receive a link to download these two files (which will open in a browser window). You will also receive an email from Sendowl (the service I use), which will have a link you can click on to download the Pet Pack: Addition & Subtraction Worksheets. (It will say, “You can download your digital products…” with a clickable link. It may take a few minutes to arrive.) Of course, if you have any issues just email me at — liesl at homeschoolden dot com. You can also reach me by using the contact form on the blog.
The link below will take you to PayPal. With Paypal you have the option of using a credit card even if you don’t have a Paypal account.