Last week ED I printed out the daily calendar page I made for her last fall. She filled one out each morning as she needs some review on some of the spellings on the days of the week and we needed to review how to read a thermometer. I printed it out on the back of her daily checklist (something new I’m doing with the kids–and I’ll talk about why were using that and how it’s going later.) I thought I’d share the printable again on the blog for anyone else who might find it useful.
If you are interested, you can download the Daily Calendar Page. It’s free!
You might also be interested in:
Our new Calendar Packet, which covers the Days of the Week, Months, and Seasons. It includes both worksheets & booklets.
There are worksheets for the Days of the Week, Months of the Year and Seasons of the Year.
There are also booklets for the days, months and seasons. Below ED and her friend colored in the front pages to show you as an example!
- August to July
- September to August
- January to December
Our Addition Bundle (which actually has all kinds of math activities for ages 4-7 or so… from basic addition and subtraction to clocks, calendar work, place value, shape, games and more!) This Bundle has 10+ pdfs and is growing as I add in various seasonal worksheets, activities and games!
Find out more about our Addition Bundle in Our Store. The screen shots below are all included in the (growing) Addition Bundle! 10+ pdfs more than 250 pages of worksheets, games and activities! 🙂
Scroll down below for more details about the games, worksheets and activities included in this bundle!
ADDITION BUNDLE: Place Value Pack, Pirate Pack, Pet Pack, Fact Family Games, Seasonal Activities and more— Bundle (over 250 pages of materials, more than 15 pdfs!)
- Addition Packet: Fact Family Games and Worksheets
- Addition-Subtraction Pet Pack
- Calendar Packet Days of the Week Months Seasons
- Clocks – Time – Skip Counting by 5s
- Fraction Fun – Math Worksheets
- Froggie Addition Practice – No Carrying or With Carrying (Bonus Packet)
- Geometry Shapes – Addition Bundle Bonus Material
- Math – Montessori Style Double Digit Addition Fall Theme
- Math – Subtraction Packet – Holiday OR Spring Themes
- Math Addition-Subtraction Easter Jelly Bean Game – Seasonal Activities
- Mixed Math Practice – Addition Subtraction Graphing Measuring and More
- Pirate Math Pack: Doubling-Games-Worksheets-Months-Days-Clocks-SkipCountingby5s
- Place Value Activities – Homeschool Den
- St Patricks Day – Shamrocks – Addition – Subtraction Worksheets
- St. Patrick’s Day Subtraction Games
- Thermometer Temperature Activities (Bonus Materials)
- Winter Math Packet – Addition Subtraction Activities and Games
$5.50 ADDITION BUNDLE (over 250 pages of materials, 15 pdfs and growing!) This bundle actually includes more than just addition/subtraction facts. (Addition-Subtraction Pet Pack, Pirate Pack, Place Value Activities, Addition Packet: Fact Family Games and Worksheets, Winter Math Packet, Geometry Shapes and more!)
Again, you can find out more about our Addition Bundle in Our Store.
You might enjoy yesterday’s post, Kindergarten Math: First Activities of the Year
- Preschool at Home: Activities you can do with your 2-4 Year Olds, Fine Motor Skills
- Preschool at Home: Learning Letters
- Preschool at Home: Alphabet Activities
- Preschool at Home: Handwriting
- Preschool at Home: Science for 2-4 Year Olds
- Preschool Montessori: Vertebrate and Invertebrate Study and Free Cards
- Preschool at Home: A Few Math Ideas for the 2 1/2-3 year old crowd
- Preschool Math Activities (K4) Montessori Math and More
- Free Math Lapbook (PreK-K)
- Preschool at Home: Lapbooks
- You might also be interested in the post: Homeschool Preschool Year in Review which was a recap of many of our preschool activities this past year.
- Preschool Geography: Activities for learning about where we live in the world, Montessori world map work and more
- Preschool Geography: Maps and More
- U.S. Landmarks and Symbols – 3 part cards (Free Montessori Cards)
- The Seven Continents and World Landmarks
- Animals and Their Characteristics
- Animals Around the World – Montessori 3-Part Cards
Dinosaur Packet and Lapbook for Ages 3-7: 60+ Page Dinosaur Packet!
- Montessori 3-Part Dinosaur Cards
- Dinosaur Lapbook
- Letter Recognition Activities
- Number Activities and Games
- Dinosaur Game Board
- Fast Fact Information Cards
- Dinosaur Writing Cards
- Math Games
- Bingo Cards and more!
You might also be interested in our Animal Packet or World Animals Packet. At this age, my kids loved learning about animals.
Our 75+ page Animal Packet covers different types of animals (vertebrates, invertebrates), animal characteristics, insects vs. spiders, domesticated vs. wild animals, animal tracks and much more! I wanted to let you all know that I have added in about a dozen new pages including these activities about Feather Fur or Scales. See this post Animal Packet or Our Store for more details!
Here is a picture of my daughter using this material…. She was matching the word to the word & picture. Here she is placing the animal cards onto the correct continent And here are the cards with the continent maps (She often sang the 7 continents song while she did this activity): Also in the picture is the Montessori-style 7 continents pin map (I have a free printable pin map here.
Recently, I added in this section on the Animals of the African Savanna to the World Animals Packet: And, the Animal Packet and World Animal Packet can be purchased in the Big Animal Bundle. (Again, see this post or Our Store for more details.)
NEW: Big Animal BUNDLE – 1) Animal Unit, 2) World Animals Packet, 3) Rainforest Packet, 4) Life Cycles Packet, 5) Winter Packet
These packets can be purchased separately in Our Store.
Don’t forget to check your PayPal email address for the download link!
One last thing… when my kids were about this age, we had a lot of fun with our Simple Machines Unit. You can find out more about our Simple Machines Packet here!
We did a ton of hands-on activities in this unit… including lifting Mom with a lever!! See you again soon here or over at our Homeschool Den Facebook Page! You might also want to check out some of our resources pages above (such as our Science, Language Arts, or History Units Resource Pages) which have links to dozens of posts. You might want to join our free Homeschool Den Chat Facebook group. Don’t forget to check out Our Store as well. I’ve chosen not to use pop-up boxes at this point, but you can click here to Subscribe to our Homeschool Den Newsletter!