Are you looking for free fall printables for PreK-K? Here’s a huge list of fabulous FREE fall-themed packets that have been shared by generous parents and teachers. Get your 3-6 year old into the fall spirit with some of these fall-themed activities and printables. You will find everything from puzzles, counting and letter recognition activities to writing, do-a-dot pages, dot-to-dots and more!
Fall and Thanksgiving Dot-to-Dots – Resources I used with my daughter a couple of years ago
Today’s Frugal Mom has a really cute printable set with Letter-Matching Puzzles, Counting Activities and more:
Take turns rolling a die and covering the apples. See who covers all their apples first! If your child is older, use 2 dice and add the numbers together.
Other places to find free PreK resources: Making Learning Fun (with hundreds of themes to choose from)
Activity Village also has lots of free activities from coloring pages to games, puzzles, mazes, craft ideas and more
education.com has a nice collection of Free Autumn-Fall Worksheets.
Do your kids like Hidden Pictures? Check out this online fall themed hidden picture pages over at Highlights: Playing in the Leaves. There is another hidden picture page called Fun in the Leaves.
DLTK-Kids was another website I went to regularly for PreK activity ideas. For example, we printed out various domino activities when the kids were learning numbers. DLTK-Kids also has craft ideas, fall games, autumn lacing crafts and dozens of other ideas.
If you are doing a harvest theme, you might be interested in our free file folder game:
You might be interested in doing this Leaf Science Experiment that we did one year
If your kids are a bit older, they might enjoy these Fall-Themed Skip Counting Mazes I made:
Another math activity I’ll probably print out for ED this fall is the Catch the Spider Game over at Mathwire.com.
The object of the game: Students try to catch their opponent’s spiders by identifying the correct coordinate pair. If the student fails to find the spider, then he/she is caught in the web and loses his/her turn for that round.
You might be interested in these posts for 3-5 year olds:
- Huge List of Things to Do With Your Preschooler
- Montessori Geography Activities for ages 4 to 10 – When my kids were little we did lots of Montessori type activities. They learned the 7-continents – we used a Montessori pin map (and sang the 7-continents song!) and they learned about animals from around the world
- Montessori Activities: Vertebrates – Invertebrates
- Preschool at Home: Science for 2-5 year olds (and up)
- Homeschool Science in Early Elementary (with a free checklist of fun science activities and topics!)
- Preschool at Home: Activities you can do with your 2-4 Year Olds, Fine Motor Skills
- Preschool at Home: Learning Letters
- Preschool at Home: A Few Math Ideas for the 2 1/2 to 3-Year-Old Crowd
- Preschool at Home: Handwriting
- You might also be interested in the post: Homeschool Preschool Year in Review which was a recap of many of our preschool activities this past year.
- And don’t miss our Dinosaur Packet for 3-7 year olds!
- You might also be interested in our Pirate Math Pack which also includes place value activities we did when the kids were ages 4-6 or so
Categories you may want to visit (which have posts related to these topics):
That’s about it for today. See you again soon here or over at our Homeschool Den Facebook Page. We highlight 3 or 4 posts each day there, so it’s a great place to quickly browse for new ideas! 🙂 Don’t forget to Subscribe to our Newsletter! ~Liesl