Multiplication and Division Bundle – 250+ pages of Worksheets, Games & Activities (12 pdfs and growing!)
When my youngest was 8, she took on the big math task of learning all of her multiplication tables. As my daughter moved into learning her multiplication facts I looked around for the kind of multiplication practice that would help her. The math book she was using went through the math facts a bit too quickly for her. She needed quite a bit of repetition and wanted bright, colorful worksheets. I wound up making my own sets of practice pages and games. She loved that!
I made her multiplication packets for each multiplication fact family as she worked through them.
What order did she learn her math facts? 2s, 5s, 10s, 3s, 6s and 7s (because those skip counting songs were easy for her!), 4s, 9s, 8s. That doesn’t mean your child has to do them in that order, I’m just sharing what worked for her!! 🙂
Since she knew how to skip count by 2s, 5s and 10s, we started with a small packet of materials on those (top left below) before moving on to the 3s, which includes the file-folder game you see below as well as the worksheet packet on the right below.
She then moved on to the 6s (yes, before the 4s!) because she and her sister had been doing a skip-counting/clapping game for a couple of years. She knew how to skip count by 6s really, really well because of that. (Think “Miss Mary Mack” … for math practice!! lol!!) The video is down below (scroll way down!!)
Multiplication by 6s
She then moved on to the 7s (because of the skip counting song to the tune of “Row, Row, Row your Boar) then to the 4s and 9s… then finally on to the 8s–I’ll share a picture of those a little farther down. (Scroll down!)
Once she knew them well, I made a number of packets like the Doodle Packet that includes a bit of practice for all of the multiplication tables:
Multiplication and Division Practice Packet (25 pages) – A review packet of all the multiplication facts 2s through 9s. (And there are other mixed practice sets… in various themes as well.)Scroll down to see pictures of some of the other bundles included!!
The Multiplication Bundle is well over 250 pages and includes 12pdfs. Along the way, I made a lot of fun math packets. She started the process of learning her times tables in previous years as she did lots of skip counting practice. This made learning her multiplication facts really easy for her. 🙂 Plus, it has really helped her as she moved into long division (but I’m getting ahead of myself!)
As I mentioned above, this bundle has separate packets on each of the math fact families. Then there are a number of packets that have individual and mixed multiplication and division practice. Recently, I have been adding in seasonal multiplication/division sets (such as Valentine’s Day & St. Patrick’s Day). You’ll get an update notification from SendOwl (the delivery service I use) to let you know whenever I add a new pdf packet! 🙂
This multiplication bundle now includes over 250+ pages of skip counting activities, games and worksheets and 12 or 13 pdfs! (I keep adding to the bundle!) More pictures below.
You can purchase ALL of these multiplication packets (below) by clicking the link:
Be sure to check your PayPal email address for the download link (from SendOwl, the service I use)!
Each of the Multiplication Math Packets I made for ED had a different theme. And as you can see, the packets progressed from fairly easy, straight-forward pages in the first packet to mixed multiplication and division problems by the time she was working on her 8s.
Many of these are all on sale individually or you can buy the bundle of all these materials below.
First she worked on 2s, 3s, 5s and 10s:
- Bugs, Butterfly and Flowers Theme: 2s, 3s, 5s, and 10s. ($1.50 over at this post, or in the bundle below)
Multiplication Packet, Learning the 3s, 3s File Folder Game: ($2.50 over at this post or included in the bundle below, the 3s file folder game is free over at this post) Learn the 3s, Practice the 2s, 5s, 10s
Multiplication by 6s (included in the bundle below)
Multiplication by 7s – (Australia Theme) included in bundle below. 10 pages.
Next, she worked on the 4s and then on the 9s:
Multiplication by 4s and 9s Packets (both packets are $3.00 over at this post, or included in the bundle below)
Multiplication by 8s Packet: ($3.00 or included over at this post, or in the bundle below) 25 pages of worksheets to learn the 8s, Lizard Races Games for the 4s, 6s, 7s, 8s and 9s
Mixed Math Practice Packet: By the spring-time, ED had all of her facts down and started working on simple double-digit multiplication like 23 x 7. She worked on some mixed multiplication practice and she slowly began working on multiplication problems with carrying. This was the packet I made for her for this next skill (which had about 9 pages, with just a few double-digit multiplication problems on each page):
Introducing Double-Digit Multiplication: These pages had some multiplication, division, addition and subtraction. Each day she also worked on a few larger multiplication problems (for example, 729 x 3). (These pages are included in the bundle below.)
Multiplication Review Packet (Ancient Egypt Theme): I made ED a review packet for the fall. The theme was Ancient Egypt (she chose it!). This packet (also included in the bundle below) reviews all of her multiplication tables 2s thru 9s. This packet is 25+ pages ($3.00) or is included in the bundle below.
Our Multiplication Packets are available for sale. If you want to purchase them individually, follow the links or click on the packets above.
Buy our COMPLETE multiplication bundle, 12 files, for $7.00 (Some sold individually as well. Just follow the links above.)
- 2s, 3s, 5s, 10s (8 Pages) – Bugs, Butterfly and Flowers Theme
- Flower and Bird Theme (25+ pages total) 13 worksheets specifically for learning the 3s; Plus it also has 8 pages of mixed practice for reviewing the 2s, 3s, 5s, and 10s.
- Flower and Bird Theme File Folder Games (2s through 6s)
- The 4s Packet has a total of about 25 pages.
- The 9s packet has a total of 19 pages.
- The Bonus 6s Packet is 10 pages. (Only available in this bundle.)
- Multiplication by 7s Packet and Review Pages, 10 pages. (Only available in this bundle.)
- 8s packet (seen above) is 37 pages.
- Mixed Multiplication Practice Pages (9 pages) – (Only available in this bundle.) Multiplication, Division, Addition, Subtraction plus introducing the new skill – double-digit multiplication (a few problems on each page).
- Multiplication (and Division) Review Packet, Ancient Egypt Theme (25+ pages)
- Easter QR Code Reader Multiplication Card Packet (12 pages)
- Multiplication and Division Practice Packet – Doodle Animals (25 pages)
- Seasonal Math Multiplication & Division Worksheets – Valentine’s Day (10 pages); St. Patrick’s Day (7 pages)
You can purchase ALL of these multiplication packets (above) by clicking the link below:
Note: Upon payment, you be get a link to download the pdf file. You will also receive an email from SendOwl (the service I use) with the transaction link to download the pdfs (sent to your Paypal email address). When you click on that link, it will bring up a window with the links to download the 10 files. If you have any problems with your order feel free to contact me: liesl at homeschoolden dot com or reply to the email from SendOwl. 🙂 ~Liesl
Includes 12 pdf packets for a total of 255+ pages of materials:
And a St. Patrick’s Day Multiplication and Mixed Math Practice Sheets
Here is a little more about the skip counting songs I mentioned above:
Skip Counting Song for the 6s: This post has a video of ED and DD singing/clapping as they Skip Count by 6s.
7, 14 21
42 49 56 63
70 we’ve arrived
See you again soon here or over at our Homeschool Den Facebook Page! Don’t forget to Subscribe to our Homeschool Den Newsletter. You might also want to check out some of our resources pages above (such as our Science, Language Arts, or History Units Resource Pages) which have links to dozens of posts. You might want to join our free Homeschool Den Chat Facebook group. Don’t forget to check out Our Store as well. Happy Homeschooling, everyone!! ~Liesl
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links to the books and the Speed! multiplication and skip counting game below are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase.
Skip Counting Mazes: By the way, I mentioned above that I made a whole series of skip counting mazes for ED. She worked through her 2s, 3s, 5s and below are links to some of those packets. Many of them were tied to the holidays throughout the year. She worked on these in kindergarten and first grade:
- Free Thanksgiving Skip Counting Mazes
- Free Holiday Skip Counting Mazes
- Free Winter Skip Counting Mazes
- Free Valentine’s Day Skip Counting Mazes
- Free Valentine’s Day Skip Counting Mazes – Addition – Multiplication Practice
- Free Easter Skip Counting Mazes
- Skip Counting by 6s – Song and Clapping Game – ED and DD really enjoyed learning the 6s; they did this clapping game a lot when ED was in 1st grade.
- Free Skip Counting Mazes – Minecraft Themed
- Active Skip Counting Counting Chalk Game ED had fun skip counting by running around this huge chalk circle. DD reviewed her multiplication facts and LD worked on order of operations!
- Skip Counting Card Game – We also had the card game (made by a fellow homeschooling mom!), Speed! (affiliate link) ED and I played many rounds of these games. Find out how to play those card games at this post: First Grade Math – Games for Math Fact Practice