Monday Math Freebie– Skip Counting Mazes 2s 5s 10s
It’s your Monday Math Freebie again!
Today, I have several fun pages for practicing skip counting by 2s, 5s and 10s. These pages are free, just click on the link or picture below to grab the pdf!
To do the skip counting maze, students count from 2 to 22. They can move in any direction (up/down, forward/backwards, left/right, diagonal). As you can see, there is more than one skip counting row in each maze!While I was at it, I also made a skip counting, multiplication & division seasonal packet for the 3s, 4s, 6s, 7s, 8s, and 9s. I added this packet to the (growing!) Multiplication Bundle. (There are 7 additional skip counting maze pages and 5 additional multiplication & division worksheets).
This packet was just added to our (growing) Multiplication Bundle:
I have been trying to add new seasonal worksheets and games into our math bundles (the Addition Bundle and the Multiplication Bundle). I’ll be working on some new Fall themed activities next!
Learning the Multiplication Facts: As my daughter moved into learning her multiplication facts I looked around for the kind of multiplication practice that would help her. The math book she was using went through the math facts a bit too quickly for her. She needed quite a bit of repetition and wanted bright, colorful worksheets. I wound up making my own sets of practice pages and games. She loved that! Be sure to check out our Multiplication Bundle here: Learning the Multiplication Tables 2s thru 9s. Or, you can purchase our Multiplication Bundle using the link below.
Each of the Multiplication Math Packets I made for ED had a different theme. And as you can see, the packets progressed from fairly easy, straight-forward pages in the first packet to mixed multiplication and division problems by the time she was working on her 8s.
What order did she learn her math facts? 2s, 5s, 10s, 3s, 6s and 7s (because those skip counting songs were easy for her!), 4s, 9s, 8s.
Many of these are all on sale individually or you can buy the bundle of all these materials below.
Buy our COMPLETE multiplication bundle, 15 files (and growing!), for $7.00 (Some sold individually as well.)
- 2s, 3s, 5s, 10s (8 Pages) – Bugs, Butterfly and Flowers Theme
- Flower and Bird Theme (25+ pages total) 13 worksheets specifically for learning the 3s; Plus it also has 8 pages of mixed practice for reviewing the 2s, 3s, 5s, and 10s.
- Flower and Bird Theme File Folder Games (2s through 6s)
- The 4s Packet has a total of about 25 pages.
- The 9s packet has a total of 19 pages.
- The Bonus 6s Packet is 10 pages. (Only available in this bundle.)
- Multiplication by 7s Packet and Review Pages, 10 pages. (Only available in this bundle.)
- 8s packet (seen above) is 37 pages.
- Mixed Multiplication Practice Pages (9 pages) – (Only available in this bundle.) Multiplication, Division, Addition, Subtraction plus introducing the new skill – double-digit multiplication (a few problems on each page).
- Multiplication (and Division) Review Packet, Ancient Egypt Theme (25+ pages)
- Easter QR Code Reader Multiplication Card Packet (12 pages)
- Multiplication and Division Practice Packet – Doodle Animals (25 pages)
- Seasonal Math Multiplication & Division Worksheets – Valentine’s Day (10 pages) (Only available in this bundle.)
- Skip Counting, Multiplication & Division Practice Pages – (15 pages) (Only available in this bundle.)
Learning the Multiplication Tables 2s thru 9s or you can purchase our Multiplication Bundle in Our Store.
See you again soon here or over at our Homeschool Den Facebook Page! Don’t forget to Subscribe to our Homeschool Den Newsletter. You might also want to check out some of our resources pages above (such as our Science, Language Arts, or History Units Resource Pages — Note, I just updated the Science Resource Page last week, so be sure to visit that page!!) which have links to dozens of posts. You might want to join our free Homeschool Den Chat Facebook group. Don’t forget to check out Our Store as well. ~Liesl
Other Math Freebies: