Multiplication by 3s File Folder Game
ED will be working a lot this year on basic multiplication facts. She’ll be starting the year with the 2s, 3s, 5s, and 10s. It’s always better when it’s fun and colorful, so I made her this file folder game for practicing skip counting and multiplication by 3s.
- Print the tree and birds (pages 2-4) on card stock.
- Glue (or tape) the tree to the outside of a file folder. Attach a Ziploc bag into the inside of the file folder. Cut out the birds.
- Place the 3s Answer Key Tree inside the File Folder so students can check their own work before putting the materials away in the Ziploc bag.
This file folder game is free! Just click on the link below.
3s Worksheet Packet & Complete File Folder Game Set – 2s through 9s:
As you can see from the picture above, we also have a 20+ page multiplication worksheet packet available in this same theme (birds and the tree). This has 13 pages specifically for learning the 3s. It also has 8 pages of mixed practice for reviewing the 2s, 3s, 5s, and 10s. This packet also includes the bonus materials (file folder games) below. You will receive 2 files to download with your purchase. This packet is available in our store or by clicking the link below. It is $2.50. (It is also included in our Multiplication Bundle which is 300+ pages and includes 17 pdfs! See details below.)
Upon purchase, you will receive a link for immediate download. You will also get an email from Sendowl to your PayPal email address with links to the pdf files. If you have any trouble with your order, be sure to contact me. You can always reach me by email at liesl at homeschoolden dot com, by using the contact form above, or by leaving me a message over at our Homeschool Den Facebook page.
See the Multiplication (and Division) BUNDLE option below (which includes 17 pdfs for practicing ALL of the multiplication facts 2s through 10s!).
Bonus Materials included with your purchase: File Folder Games in that same theme for the 2s, 4s, 5s, 6s, 7s, 8s, and 9s. You will receive links to both files with your purchase.
I’d love to hear from you if your kids enjoyed this file folder game! I think ED will really like these. 🙂 ~Liesl
Best Value! Buy the complete Multiplication (and Division) BUNDLE — 300+ pages, 17 pdfs!!
Learning the Multiplication Facts: As my daughter moved into learning her multiplication facts I looked around for the kind of multiplication practice that would help her. The math book she was using went through the math facts a bit too quickly for her. She needed quite a bit of repetition and wanted bright, colorful worksheets. I wound up making my own sets of practice pages and games. She loved that!
Multiplication (and Division) BUNDLE Option:
Buy our COMPLETE multiplication bundle, 17 files including the packet above, for $7.00
Be sure to check your PayPal email address for the download link (from SendOwl, the service I use)!
What order did she learn her math facts? 2s, 5s, 10s, 3s, 6s and 7s (because those skip counting songs were easy for her!), 4s, 9s, 8s.
Many of these are all on sale individually or you can buy the bundle of all these materials below.
Buy our COMPLETE multiplication bundle, 17 files (and growing!), for $7.00
- 2s, 3s, 5s, 10s (8 Pages) – Bugs, Butterfly and Flowers Theme
- Flower and Bird Theme (25+ pages total) 13 worksheets specifically for learning the 3s; Plus it also has 8 pages of mixed practice for reviewing the 2s, 3s, 5s, and 10s.
- Flower and Bird Theme File Folder Games (2s through 6s)
- The 4s Packet has a total of about 25 pages.
- The 9s packet has a total of 19 pages.
- The Bonus 6s Packet is 10 pages. (Only available in this bundle.)
- Multiplication by 7s Packet and Review Pages, 10 pages. (Only available in this bundle.)
- 8s packet (seen above) is 37 pages.
- Mixed Multiplication Practice Pages (9 pages) – (Only available in this bundle.) Multiplication, Division, Addition, Subtraction plus introducing the new skill – double-digit multiplication (a few problems on each page).
- Multiplication (and Division) Review Packet, Ancient Egypt Theme (25+ pages)
- Easter QR Code Reader Multiplication Card Packet (12 pages)
- Multiplication and Division Practice Packet – Doodle Animals (25 pages)
- Seasonal Math Multiplication & Division Worksheets – Valentine’s Day (10 pages) (Only available in this bundle.)
- Skip Counting, Multiplication & Division Practice Pages – (15 pages) (Only available in this bundle.)
- Fall Multiplication Solve and Color Worksheets (7 pages) (Only available in this bundle.)
Learning the Multiplication Tables 2s thru 9s or you can purchase our Multiplication Bundle in Our Store.
You can purchase ALL of these multiplication packets (17 pdfs and growing!) by clicking the link above.
Multiplication by 6s (included in the bundle below)
Multiplication by 7s – (Australia Theme) included in bundle below. 10 pages.
Multiplication by 8s Packet: 25 pages of worksheets to learn the 8s, Lizard Races Games for the 4s, 6s, 7s, 8s and 9s
Mixed Math Practice Packet: By the spring-time, ED had all of her facts down and started working on simple double-digit multiplication like 23 x 7. She worked on some mixed multiplication practice and she slowly began working on multiplication problems with carrying. This was the packet I made for her for this next skill (which had about 9 pages, with just a few double-digit multiplication problems on each page):
Introducing Double-Digit Multiplication: These pages had some multiplication, division, addition and subtraction. Each day she also worked on a few larger multiplication problems (for example, 729 x 3). (These pages are included in the bundle below.)
Multiplication Review Packet (Ancient Egypt Theme): I made ED a review packet for the fall. The theme was Ancient Egypt (she chose it!). This packet (also included in the bundle below) reviews all of her multiplication tables 2s thru 9s. This packet is 25+ pages ($3.00) or is included in the bundle below.
Plus the seasonal multiplication packets I’ve been adding to the bundle…
… such as Valentine’s Day Multiplication and Division Practice
And a St. Patrick’s Day Multiplication and Mixed Math Practice Sheets
See you again soon here or over at our Homeschool Den Facebook Page! Don’t forget to Subscribe to our Homeschool Den Newsletter. You might also want to check out some of our resources pages above (such as our Science, Language Arts, or History Units Resource Pages) which have links to dozens of posts. Don’t forget to check out Our Store as well. ~Liesl
Again, if you are interested in joining our Homeschool Den Newsletter, feel free to subscribe here. It’s a great way to hear about our latest packets and to learn about many of the hundreds of printables & other materials we have tucked away on the blog!
Happy Homeschooling! ~Liesl