Free Geometry Shapes Packet
Today I’m back with another Monday Math Freebie! This packet is all about geometry shapes!
This Free Geometry Packet has worksheets and games for learning about all of the major geometric shapes including the
- right triangle
There are tracing pages, matching pages, fill in the blank worksheets. Students will have to count the number of sides on various shapes. Plus, there are two review games. A set of tic-tac-toe boards and a board game for reviewing the names of the shapes. I hope your kids have fun with this!!
Feel free to pin and share this post! It helps me spread the word! Thanks bunches and enjoy! ~Liesl
If your kids need a little more work on shapes, this workbook – Shapes, Grades 1-3 (affiliate link) has some good practice pages. The Kumon books on Geometry and Measurement really don’t have much on geometry per se (though they cover things like place value and other math skills).
If your kids are a little older, you might want to grab these free Geometry Review Worksheets. You’ll find them at this post:
Math BUNDLES: You might be interested in our math bundles. Both of these bundles are growing as I add in seasonal worksheets and games! The Multiplication Bundle has 15 pdfs (250+ pages of materials) and the Addition Bundle has 10 pdfs and also has at least 250 pages.
Addition Bundle (10 pdfs and growing)
Scroll down below for more details about the games, worksheets and activities included in this bundle!
The Addition Bundle includes 10 pdf files, 250+ pages (and growing!)
1. the Pirate Pack which includes 65 pages of math activities
3. Pet Pack addition worksheets and games
5. Dragon Math Packet (Addition, Subtraction worksheets & games)
8. Seasonal Math Games: St. Patrick’s Day Subtraction Games – Easy, Challenging Games
11. Geometry Shapes – 2D and 3D Objects
Note: These Geometric Objects pages are found only in the Addition Bundle
The price for the Addition Bundle is $5.50.
ADDITION BUNDLE: Place Value Pack, Pirate Pack, Pet Pack, Fact Family Games, Seasonal Activities and more— Bundle (over 250 pages of materials, 10 pdfs!)
Pirate Math Packet – The Pirate Math Pack is over 65 pages! Activities in the Pirate Pack include
- Hands-on math activity ideas (what we did when we had math time together)
- Month and Days of the Week Cards
- Pirate Clocks – Match the analog clock with the digital clock
- Make 5 and Make 10 playing cards
- A doubling game board and game cards (1+1, 2+2… 8+8, 9+9)
- Doubling Bump Game
- Doubling +1 game board and game cards (1+2, 2+3… 7+8, 8+9)
- Doubling +1 Bump Game
- Math practice worksheets
- Eleven, Twelve, Thirteen math fact cards and sorting mat
- Skip Counting by 5s tracing sheets
Why learn the number families? Knowing their fact families helps a lot as kids start to work on their subtraction facts. They know that 6+7=13, so 13-7 becomes easy! Dragon Math Packet (Addition, Subtraction worksheets & games)
Seasonal Games and Activities…
Multiplication Bundle (15 pdfs – and growing!)
Our Multiplication Bundle has 15 pdfs — with skip counting mazes, various games and game boards, and practice sheets… both for learning the individual multiplication tables (say the “4s,” for example) as well as mixed math practice once they need to polish their facts.
I have been trying to add new seasonal worksheets and games into our math bundles (the Addition Bundle and the Multiplication Bundle). I’ll be working on some new Fall themed activities next!
Learning the Multiplication Facts: As my daughter moved into learning her multiplication facts I looked around for the kind of multiplication practice that would help her. The math book she was using went through the math facts a bit too quickly for her. She needed quite a bit of repetition and wanted bright, colorful worksheets. I wound up making my own sets of practice pages and games. She loved that! Be sure to check out our Multiplication Bundle here: Learning the Multiplication Tables 2s thru 9s. Or, you can purchase our Multiplication Bundle using the link below.
Each of the Multiplication Math Packets I made for ED had a different theme. And as you can see, the packets progressed from fairly easy, straight-forward pages in the first packet to mixed multiplication and division problems by the time she was working on her 8s.
What order did she learn her math facts? 2s, 5s, 10s, 3s, 6s and 7s (because those skip counting songs were easy for her!), 4s, 9s, 8s.
Many of these are all on sale individually or you can buy the bundle of all these materials below.
Buy our COMPLETE multiplication bundle, 13 files, for $7.00 (Some sold individually as well.)
- 2s, 3s, 5s, 10s (8 Pages) – Bugs, Butterfly and Flowers Theme
- Flower and Bird Theme (25+ pages total) 13 worksheets specifically for learning the 3s; Plus it also has 8 pages of mixed practice for reviewing the 2s, 3s, 5s, and 10s.
- Flower and Bird Theme File Folder Games (2s through 6s)
- The 4s Packet has a total of about 25 pages.
- The 9s packet has a total of 19 pages.
- The Bonus 6s Packet is 10 pages. (Only available in this bundle.)
- Multiplication by 7s Packet and Review Pages, 10 pages. (Only available in this bundle.)
- 8s packet (seen above) is 37 pages.
- Mixed Multiplication Practice Pages (9 pages) – (Only available in this bundle.) Multiplication, Division, Addition, Subtraction plus introducing the new skill – double-digit multiplication (a few problems on each page).
- Multiplication (and Division) Review Packet, Ancient Egypt Theme (25+ pages)
- Easter QR Code Reader Multiplication Card Packet (12 pages)
- Multiplication and Division Practice Packet – Doodle Animals (25 pages)
- Seasonal Math Multiplication & Division Worksheets – Valentine’s Day (10 pages) (Only available in this bundle.)
- Skip Counting, Multiplication & Division Practice Pages – (15 pages) (Only available in this bundle.)
Learning the Multiplication Tables 2s thru 9s or you can purchase our Multiplication Bundle in Our Store.
See you again soon here or over at our Homeschool Den Facebook Page! You might also want to check out some of our resources pages above (such as our Science, Language Arts, or History Units Resource Pages) which have links to dozens of posts. You might want to join our free Homeschool Den Chat Facebook group. Don’t forget to check out Our Store as well. Happy Homeschooling, everyone!! ~Liesl
I’ve chosen not to use pop-up boxes at this point, but you can click here to Subscribe to our Homeschool Den Newsletter!