Winter Math Packet (Addition, Subtraction & more)
Your 5-7 year old will really enjoy these fun winter math games and activities!
The cost of the K-2 Math BUNDLE is still the same!
It includes a couple of fun games, plus various worksheets and math challenges. The winter math game board you see comes with math spinners and game cards that can be used in a number of different ways. There is also a roll-the-dice addition game. There are a half-dozen number of activity pages like what comes before, clocks, 10-frame grouping (with snowflakes), as well as some skip counting pages.
Here is another screenshot of some of the math practice pages in this packet:
One classroom teacher said “My class loved these!”
I hope your kids enjoy them too!! ~Liesl
The Winter Math Packet is about 25 pages.
If you would like to purchase this packet (and not the entire Addition/Place Value/Games Math Bundle) you can purchase it for $2.50 with the button below.
Note: This is included in the Grade K-2 Math BUNDLE!! For more about the Math Bundle (20 pdfs, 350+ pages of materials) scroll down below!
Be sure to check your PayPal email address for the email from SendOwl (the delivery service I use) for the download link. If you have any trouble with your order, be sure to contact me! ~Liesl
$2.50 (for JUST the Winter Math Packet materials, not the bundle)
Don’t forget to check your PayPal email address for the download link.
Our K-2 Math BUNDLE includes the winter packet above as well as these other pdf files and many others! (geometry, clocks, temperature, seasonal activities and more!)
The Grade K-2 Math Bundle includes 20 pdf files, 250+ pages (and growing!)
P.S. This was formerly called the Addition-Subtraction BUNDLE but it now contains SO much more! 🙂
1. the Pirate Pack which includes 65 pages of math activities
3. Pet Pack addition worksheets and games
5. Dragon Math Packet (Addition, Subtraction worksheets & games)
6. Winter-Themed Math Packet: Addition/Subtraction Activities
7. Seasonal Math Games: Valentine’s Day
8. Seasonal Math Games: St. Patrick’s Day Subtraction Games – Easy, Challenging Games
9. Seasonal Math Activities: Easter – Jelly Bean Activities
10. Mixed Math Practice: Addition Subtraction Graphing Measuring Clocks Shapes Colors & Place Value
11. Math – Montessori Style Double Digit Addition Fall Theme
12. Holiday (and Spring Themed) Subtraction Packet
13.St. Patrick’s Day Shamrocks – Addition – Subtraction Worksheets
14. Thermometer Temperature Activities
15. Clocks – Time – Skip Counting by 5s
16. Geometry Shapes – Addition Bundle
17. Fractions Fun
18. Calendar Booklets: Days of the Week, Months of the Year
19. Froggie Addition
20. Space Watercolor Animals – Addition, Subtraction & Place Value Packet
Why so many pdfs (at such a low cost)? I just really enjoy making fun worksheets and hope your kids find many activities, games and fun worksheets that inspire them! 🙂 My girls really loved having “fun” worksheets and begged to play the games over and over! That made math time a win for me too! Let me know how your kids like it! And feel free to email me your special requests. 🙂 ~Liesl
K-2 Math BUNDLE (20 pdfs!)
Don’t forget to check the email associated with you PayPal account for the download link!
You can visit these posts if you want even more information!
Pirate Math Packet – The Pirate Math Pack is over 65 pages! Activities in the Pirate Pack include
- Hands-on math activity ideas (what we did when we had math time together)
- Month and Days of the Week Cards
- Pirate Clocks – Match the analog clock with the digital clock
- Make 5 and Make 10 playing cards
- A doubling game board and game cards (1+1, 2+2… 8+8, 9+9)
- Doubling Bump Game
- Doubling +1 game board and game cards (1+2, 2+3… 7+8, 8+9)
- Doubling +1 Bump Game
- Math practice worksheets
- Eleven, Twelve, Thirteen math fact cards and sorting mat
- Skip Counting by 5s tracing sheets
Addition Facts Packet 30+ pages: Fact Family Games and Worksheets
Why learn the number families? Knowing their fact families helps a lot as kids start to work on their subtraction facts. They know that 6+7=13, so 13-7 becomes easy! Dragon Math Packet (Addition, Subtraction worksheets & games)
See you again soon here or over at our Homeschool Den Facebook Page! Don’t forget to Subscribe to our Homeschool Den Newsletter. You might also want to check out some of our resources pages above (such as our Science, Language Arts, or History Units Resource Pages) which have links to dozens of posts. You might want to join our free Homeschool Den Chat Facebook group. Don’t forget to check out Our Store as well. ~Liesl
Happy Homeschooling, everyone!! ~Liesl
You might also be interested in our Winter Packet. Click here to visit that post: Winter Packet: Earth’s Axis/Seasons, The Arctic vs. Antarctica, Polar Animals and More (75+ pages)
How interactive can be for both small and big ones !
My kids always loved being able to do activities together. When I realized we could play math games (with each of them doing problems on their own level) that really helped with the flow of our homeschool day! I hope you enjoy the packet! 🙂 ~Liesl