Free Minecraft Math Worksheets: Multiplication by 7s
Today I have a freebie for you. My kids still love playing Minecraft… and ED likes the Minecraft themed math worksheet characters I made. So, here’s yet another set of Minecraft math worksheets! I made these for practicing multiplication by 7s (for beginners). ED knows the “song” for skip-counting by 7s. We sing the 7s to the tune of Row, Row, Row Your Boat:
7, 14 21
42 49 56 63
70 we’ve arrived
These worksheets include skip-counting mazes. The student has to skip count by 7s as many times as they can. (On some sheets, they are able to skip count by another number as well.)
On the other side are practice problems for some of the other multiplication tables she has learned (2s, 3s, 5s, 6s). She hasn’t yet done the 4s (which is probably a bit unusual, but because she knew how to skip count by 6s so well, it made more sense to go with her strengths).
We’d love to hear if you found these useful! ED loves hearing that others are using “her” math worksheets!! ~Liesl
A word about the Minecraft images in these worksheets… I wanted you all to know that I corresponded with Mojang (the company that created Minecraft) to make sure it was okay to share worksheets with these images that I drew (last year, spring 2015). They said it was okay to share them free here on my blog. This is not to imply in any way that this is an endorsement from their company, but I only mention this so you know I am not violating any copyright laws by using the creeper, ocelot, and other images on these worksheets.
This year we’ve shared a number of Minecraft math worksheets that are free here on the blog. You might be interested in these related posts:
- Minecraft Themed Multiplication and Division Sheets
- Free Minecraft Addition and Subtraction Packet
- Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division Practice – Minecraft QR Code Math
Other Multiplication and Skip Counting Packets:
- Free Multiplication by 6s Math Worksheets and Skip Counting Mazes: Fall Theme
- Multiplication by 2s, 3s, 5s, and 10s worksheet packet or the 3s File Folder Game:
Don’t miss last week’s post about the really fun, active math game we played outside to practice math facts.
You may also be interested in our free skip counting mazes:
- Fall Skip Counting Pages for 2s, 3s, 4s, 5s, 6s (Free)
- Thanksgiving Skip Counting Pages
- Free Holiday Skip Counting Pages (2s thru 7s)
- Free Winter Skip Counting Pages – 2s 3s 4s 5s 6s