NEW Spanish Human Body Parts Worksheets & Activities!
Today, I wanted to let you know that I just shared the el cuerpo humano Spanish Human Body Part Worksheet Packet in the Spanish store. 🙂 This is a 25-page packet and includes 33 of the most common body parts from the eyes, nose, mouth (forehead, eyelashes, cheek) down to the leg, knee, ankle and toes!
My kids have been learning Spanish with Sra. Morato for the past couple of years. You can read all about my girls experiences in the Elementary Spanish program here. As part of the course, Sra. Morato and I have been creating vibrant worksheets sets for her Elementary Spanish course.
Some people asked if they could purchase just the Spanish worksheets (because they speak Spanish themselves and/or are Spanish teachers). Thus, the Spanish Store was created! The Human Body Spanish Worksheets and Activities: el cuerpo humano Spanish Worksheet Packet is the latest packet I’ve added.
It includes 33 of the most common body parts from the eyes, nose, mouth (forehead, eyelashes, cheek) down to the leg, knee, ankle and toes!
This pdf also includes 8 Spanish Body Bingo Cards. My kids always enjoy reviewing the vocabulary with a few rounds of Bingo! 🙂 If you are a teacher, your students can play this in small groups. The bingo lists are provided so students can take turns reading the words to the other members of the group!
The el cuerpo humano Spanish Worksheet Packet is $3.99. It is about 25 pages and includes answer pages.
Don’t forget to check your PayPal email address for the download link!
If you have any questions, feel free to drop me an email! ~Liesl
Other Spanish Worksheets (available in the Spanish Store) include
Spanish Worksheet Bundle Set 1: Mi familia – My family
- ¿Quién es mi familia? vocabulary about family members from son, daughter, mother & father to aunt, uncle, grandpa and grandma (30 pages) Click here to view image of this packet
- ¿Cómo se llama mi familia? what is my family called (10 pages) This packet teaches students how to introduce someone by name. View image of this packet.
- ¿Cómo es mi familia? vocabulary to describe your family members (artistic, shy, talented, funny, neat, studious and more) (20 pages) View image of this packet.
- Saludos y despedidas greetings and farewells (15 pages) View image of this packet.
- These packets include matching pages, flashcards, and fill-in-the-blank pages. Answer sheets are provided!
To purchase, visit the Spanish Store
Spanish Worksheet Bundle Set 2:
colores, formas o figuras, mascotas, numeros
Spanish Basics – Numbers, Shapes, Pets, Numbers
Spanish Worksheet Bundle Set 2: colores, formas o figuras, mascotas, numeros
This set includes 4 pdfs and includes worksheets, flashcards, games and more!
- Los colores – Learn the basic colors. Work on simple sentences with the colors (La casa es verde. El gato es blanco. La iguana es verde.) Play the color board game and more! View image. (30 pages)
- Las Formas o figuras – Learn the basic shapes (el circulo, el cuadrado, el triángulo, el rectángulo, la estrella, el diamante, el trapezoide). Describe their color and shape. Play the shape board game and more! View image. (20 pages)
- Las Mascotas – Learn common pet names and their colors (el pájaro rojo, el caballo marrón, el pez anaranjado, el cachorro café, la tortuga verde) View image. (15 pages)
- Los Numeros – Learn to count to 30. Practice counting shapes and pets. View image. (50 pages)
- These packets include matching pages, flashcards, fill-in-the-blank pages and games. Answer sheets are provided!
Again, you can visit the Spanish Store for more details!
Feel free to email me if you have any questions or problems! ~Liesl
Coming Soon: Spanish Worksheet Bundle Set 3:
My school – Classroom, School supplies, Classes, and Activities.
Coming Soon: Spanish Worksheet Bundle Set 4:
Los Días de la semana; Los Meses del año; Las Estaciones; El tiempo o El Clima
Visit the Spanish Store
Online Homeschool Spanish Program:
As many of you know, my girls are enrolled in an online Homeschool Spanish Program for elementary students with Sra. Morato. (They love it and have learned SO much! They’re speaking in full sentences now!) Sra. Morato also offers other online Spanish classes.
- Elementary Spanish Program
- Spanish 1
- Spanish 2
- Spanish 3
You can find out more about the Sra. Morato’s independent study and/or Spanish classes here: HomeschoolSpanishCurriculum.com
Sra. Morato has 20+ years of teaching experience. She taught in the public schools for 16 years. (Most of her students passed the rigorous IB exam in Spanish.) She then went on to get her Master’s M.A.Ed. in Curriculum and Instruction and Online Learning. She is a homeschooling parent herself. 🙂
- Elementary Spanish Program – full curriculum plus interactive speaking group classes each week (This is what my girls are enrolled in.)
- Elementary Spanish Program – full curriculum with community support
- Spanish 1 Foundation
- Spanish 2 Beyond Foundation
- Spanish 3 Advanced Communication
The Elementary Spanish Program includes
- teaching videos,
- online flashcards and games,
- printable worksheets, flashcards & games
- weekly group classes (This is what my girls do. They meet each week on Tuesdays with the same group of kids & with Sra. Morato to go over the new material and practice speaking.) OR There is an independent Elementary Spanish Program version that includes online community support.
Liesl & Sra. Morato