Those words automatically suck us in, don’t they? They evoke feelings that we might miss out. But what if we applied this to the small choices we make each day? To the small actions that really make a difference in the long run?
Don’t miss this opportunity of a lifetime! Today day is the day…
- to say I love you to your family.
- to be a good friend.
- to smile at everyone you meet today.
- to create an amazing, memorable lesson.
- to make a meal with love.
- to connect with someone you’ve lost touch with.
- to knock something off your to-do list.
- to take a moment for yourself.
- to be courteous and kind to strangers (even when you’re driving somewhere and are late and frazzled!)
- to breathe deeply and appreciate the wonderful things in your life!
Other Homeschool Encouragement Posts
Find even more Homeschool Encouragment posts here!
See you again soon here or over at our Homeschool Den Facebook Page! Don’t forget to Subscribe to our Homeschool Den Newsletter. You might also want to check out some of our resources pages above (such as our Science, Language Arts, or History Units Resource Pages) which have links to dozens of posts. Don’t forget to check out Our Store as well. ~Liesl