Although a lot of the schools around us are having spring break, we have a family vacation coming up in another month so we’re homeschooling this week. Over the weekend, I made some multiplication and division pages for DD and LD to practice their math facts. You can download this free by clicking on the link below. There are 3 pages.
LD is also working on percents. You can download some free worksheets if you visit this post: Free Percents-Fractions-Decimal Worksheets.
You might also be interested in our series of science Egg-Speriments!
Come visit us at the Homeschool Den Facebook Page to browse through our other posts.
You might be interested in our Multiplication Packets. Find more by clicking the links below:
Purchase ALL of our multiplication packets by clicking the link below:
Note: Upon payment, you be get a link to download the pdf files. You will also receive an email from SendOwl (the service I use) with the transaction link to download the pdf files. When you click on that link, it will bring up a window with the link to download this file. If you have any problems with your order feel free to contact me: liesl at homeschoolden dot com or reply to the email from SendOwl.
- Multiplication and Skip Counting Practice for 2s, 3s, 5s, 10s (8 Pages) – Bugs, Butterfly and Flowers Theme. (normally $1.50)
- Flower and Bird Theme (25+ pages total) 13 worksheets specifically for learning the 3s; Plus it also has 8 pages of mixed practice for reviewing the 2s, 3s, 5s, and 10s. Plus file folder games. (normally $2.50)
- The 4s Packet has a total of about 25 pages.
- The 9s packet has very similar worksheets there are a total of 19 pages. (normally $3.00 for both)
- The Bonus 6s Packet is 10 pages. (Only available in this bundle.)
- The 8s packet (seen above) is 37 pages. (normally $3.00)