We’ve been doing a lot of fall related activities–especially for our 2 and 4 year olds. We’ve had a lot of fun with this unit so far!
|The girls had a blast making this fall display with fall flowers, leaves, pipe cleaners, buttons and fall-colored pasta.|
|I’ve seen this tree-hand-print activity a number of places on the Internet and ED really enjoyed it (she’s done several this past week). I also set out some pipecleaners and fall-colored pony beads. She’s chosen to do this a number of times as well.|
|The kids enjoyed this popcorn activity! And it got us wondering whether popcorn seeds would sprout — so they’ve been added to our Indian corn science experiment (I’ll show that in the next post below.)|
Other related posts you might be interested in:
- Preschool at Home: Activities you can do with your 2-4 Year Olds, Fine Motor Skills
- Preschool at Home: Learning Letters
- Preschool at Home: Alphabet Activities
- Preschool at Home: Handwriting
- Preschool at Home: Science for 2-4 Year Olds
- Preschool Montessori: Vertebrate and Invertebrate Study and Free Cards
- Preschool at Home: A Few Math Ideas for the 2 1/2-3 year old crowd
- Preschool Math Activities (K4) Montessori Math and More
- Preschool at Home: Lapbooks
- You might also be interested in the post: Homeschool Preschool Year in Review which was a recap of many of our preschool activities this past year.
- Preschool Geography: Activities for learning about where we live in the world, Montessori world map work and more
- Preschool Geography: Maps and More
- Animals and Their Groups – Sorting Cards
- The Seven Continents and World Landmarks
- Various Free Montessori 3-Part Cards
- Teach Your Child to Read for fun ideas that help your child learn to read!