Last year, my daughter learned all of her multiplication facts but I knew she would need a lot of review this fall. I asked her over the summer what theme she wanted her latest packet to be and she chose Ancient Egypt. No, we’re not studying Ancient Egypt at the moment, but she loved the clipart! So, that’s what I put together for her! 🙂
This Ancient Egypt-themed multiplication packet includes multiplication worksheets on specific times tables (and skip counting)
- Multiplication by 2s, 5s, 10s
- Multiplication by 3s, 6s
- Multiplication by 6s
- Multiplication by 4s, 8s
- Multiplication by 7s
- Multiplication by 7s, 9s
- Multiplication by 9s
- It also has a few division pages.
These multiplication pages include skip-counting practice (which continues to be important as she starts long division!).
As with all of our multiplication packets, you can purchase this separately. Or you can purchase the Multiplication Bundle; it is included as one of the (which is remaining the same price).
NOTE: If you purchased the Multiplication Bundle previously you should have received a link automatically to download this latest file! Do not purchase it again!! 🙂 You should have received an email from SendOwl within the past day or so with the new link! If you can’t find that email (from SendOwl) just drop me a note and I will send you the link!! You can reach me here — Liesl at homeschoolden dot com. 🙂
Again, this link is ONLY for the Ancient Egypt Review Packet. If you want to purchase all 17 packets (in the Multiplication Bundle) keep scrolling below!
Be sure to check your PayPal email address for the download link!!
Note: Upon payment, you be get a link to download the pdf file. You will also receive an email from SendOwl (the service I use) with the transaction link to download the pdfs (to your paypal email address). The email from SendOwl might take a few minutes (be sure to check your Spam folder). When you click on that link, it will bring up a window with the links to download the 8 files. If you have any problems with your order feel free to contact me: liesl at homeschoolden dot com or reply to the email from SendOwl. ~Liesl
Buy our COMPLETE multiplication bundle, 17 files (and growing!), for $7.00 (Some sold individually as well.)
- 2s, 3s, 5s, 10s (8 Pages) – Bugs, Butterfly and Flowers Theme
- Flower and Bird Theme (25+ pages total) 13 worksheets specifically for learning the 3s; Plus it also has 8 pages of mixed practice for reviewing the 2s, 3s, 5s, and 10s.
- Flower and Bird Theme File Folder Games (2s through 6s)
- The 4s Packet has a total of about 25 pages.
- The 9s packet has a total of 19 pages.
- The Bonus 6s Packet is 10 pages. (Only available in this bundle.)
- Multiplication by 7s Packet and Review Pages, 10 pages. (Only available in this bundle.)
- 8s packet (seen above) is 37 pages.
- Mixed Multiplication Practice Pages (9 pages) – (Only available in this bundle.) Multiplication, Division, Addition, Subtraction plus introducing the new skill – double-digit multiplication (a few problems on each page).
- Multiplication (and Division) Review Packet, Ancient Egypt Theme (25+ pages)
- Easter QR Code Reader Multiplication Card Packet (12 pages)
- Multiplication and Division Practice Packet – Doodle Animals (25 pages)
- Seasonal Math Multiplication & Division Worksheets – Valentine’s Day (10 pages) (Only available in this bundle.)
- Skip Counting, Multiplication & Division Practice Pages – (15 pages) (Only available in this bundle.)
- Fall Multiplication Solve and Color Worksheets (7 pages) (Only available in this bundle.)
You can purchase ALL of these multiplication packets (mentioned above) by clicking the link below:
Be sure to check your PayPal email address for the download link!!
Note: Upon payment, you be get a link to download the pdf file. You will also receive an email from SendOwl (the service I use) with the transaction link to download the pdfs (sent to your Paypal email address). When you click on that link, it will bring up a window with the links to download the 17+ files. If you have any problems with your order feel free to contact me: liesl at homeschoolden dot com or reply to the email from SendOwl. 🙂 ~Liesl
Includes 17 pdf packets for a total of 300+ pages of materials:
The picture below needs to be updated since there are 17 pdfs with over 300 pages now! ? I’ll include some close ups of the various pdfs down below so you can see some of the themes we’ve done!
More about the Multiplication Packets included in the bundle:
Be sure to check your PayPal email address for the download link (from SendOwl, the service I use)!
Multiplication by 6s (included in the bundle below)
Multiplication by 7s – (Australia Theme) included in bundle below. 10 pages.
Multiplication by 8s Packet: 25 pages of worksheets to learn the 8s, Lizard Races Games for the 4s, 6s, 7s, 8s and 9s
Mixed Math Practice Packet: By the spring-time, ED had all of her facts down and started working on simple double-digit multiplication like 23 x 7. She worked on some mixed multiplication practice and she slowly began working on multiplication problems with carrying. This was the packet I made for her for this next skill (which had about 9 pages, with just a few double-digit multiplication problems on each page):
Introducing Double-Digit Multiplication: These pages had some multiplication, division, addition and subtraction. Each day she also worked on a few larger multiplication problems (for example, 729 x 3). (These pages are included in the bundle below.)
Multiplication Review Packet (Ancient Egypt Theme): I made ED a review packet for the fall. The theme was Ancient Egypt (she chose it!). This packet (also included in the bundle below) reviews all of her multiplication tables 2s thru 9s. This packet is 25+ pages ($3.00) or is included in the bundle below.
Plus the seasonal multiplication packets I’ve been adding to the bundle…
… such as Valentine’s Day Multiplication and Division Practice
And a St. Patrick’s Day Multiplication and Mixed Math Practice Sheets
See you again soon here or over at our Homeschool Den Facebook Page! Don’t forget to Subscribe to our Homeschool Den Newsletter. You might also want to check out some of our resources pages above (such as our Science, Language Arts, or History Units Resource Pages — Note, I just updated the Science Resource Page last week, so be sure to visit that page!!) which have links to dozens of posts. You might want to join our free Homeschool Den Chat Facebook group. Don’t forget to check out Our Store as well. ~Liesl
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links to the books and the Speed! multiplication and skip counting game above are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase.