This is a fun way to learn to skip count by 6s! I’ve shared a number of the skip counting mazes, but this clapping game did a lot more for helping ED to remember the 6s.
Earlier this fall, I mentioned that ED has been learning to skip count by 4s, 6s and 7s. We made our song into a clapping game too and the girls really had fun with it. It made most sense to share this as a video… so here are the girls singing the 6s:
6, 12, 18, 24
30, 36 wait there’s more
Then comes 42, 48, 54 hooray
With 60 we’re done skipping today!
You may be interested in our skip counting mazes:
- Fall Skip Counting Pages for 2s, 3s, 4s, 5s, 6s (Free)
- Thanksgiving Skip Counting Pages
- Free Holiday Skip Counting Pages (2s thru 7s)
- Free Winter Skip Counting Pages – 2s 3s 4s 5s 6s
- Spring Skip Counting Mazes – 2s 3s 4s 5s 10s (Free!)
- Free Skip Counting Mazes – Minecraft Themed
- Skip Counting Mazes 2s 5s 10s – Freebie
And you might also be interested in some of the Multiplication Packets we have available:
Multiplication and Division BUNDLE!!
If you are interested in even more fun, colorful worksheets and games be sure to check out our HUGE Multiplication/Division BUNDLE!
At just $7.00 it’s an amazing deal! You get well over 300 pages of materials and more than 20 pdfs in this math bundle!
You can visit this Multiplication/Division Bundle page for more details or scroll down below for more pictures of what is included.
You can see more of the packets we have available in Our Store.
Buy our COMPLETE Multiplication & Division bundle, 300+ pages, 20 pdf files (and growing!), for $7.00. These fun packets include fun, colorful worksheets, games and activities!
Here is what is included. I’ll include some closer pictures as well.
- 2s Monster Truck Theme! (12 pages)
- 2s, 3s, 5s, 10s (8 Pages) – Bugs, Butterfly and Flowers Theme
- Flower and Bird Theme (25+ pages total) 13 worksheets specifically for learning the 3s; Plus it also has 8 pages of mixed practice for reviewing the 2s, 3s, 5s, and 10s.
- Flower and Bird Theme File Folder Games (2s through 6s)
- The 4s Packet has a total of about 25 pages.
- The 6s Packet is 10 pages.
- Multiplication by 7s Packet and Review Pages, 10 pages. (Only available in this bundle.)
- 8s packet (seen below) is 37 pages.
- The 9s packet has a total of 19 pages.
- Mixed Multiplication Practice Pages (9 pages) – (Only available in this bundle.) Multiplication, Division, Addition, Subtraction plus introducing the new skill – double-digit multiplication (a few problems on each page).
- Multiplication (and Division) Review Packet, Ancient Egypt Theme (25+ pages)
- Easter QR Code Reader Multiplication Card Packet (12 pages)
- Multiplication and Division Practice Packet – Doodle Animals (25 pages)
- Seasonal Math Multiplication & Division Worksheets – Valentine’s Day (10 pages)
- Skip Counting, Multiplication & Division Practice Pages – (15 pages)
- Fall Multiplication Solve and Color Worksheets (7 pages) (Only available in this bundle.)
See you again soon here or over at our Homeschool Den Facebook Page! Don’t forget to Subscribe to our Homeschool Den Newsletter. You might also want to check out some of our resources pages above (such as our Science, Language Arts, or History Units Resource Pages) which have links to dozens of posts. You might want to join our free Homeschool Den Chat Facebook group. Don’t forget to check out Our Store as well. Again, if you are interested in joining our Homeschool Den Newsletter, feel free to subscribe here. It’s a great way to hear about our latest packets and to learn about many of the hundreds of printables & other materials we have tucked away on the blog!