Today, I thought I’d first share a couple of the games I made for the kids for Valentine’s Day since it’s quickly approaching. These games are free to download. 🙂 The first set are multiplication worksheets and game boards to practice the 4s and 6s times tables.
**DD only started working on these today (Monday) and I saw there was an error on her paper. I corrected it and re-posted the packet.
There are five multiplication worksheets. The basic templates look like this…
Download the free Valentines Day Multiplication Worksheets (3s thru 6s)
I also made a set of multiplication game boards for DD to practice her 4s and 6s times tables.
How To Play:
- Cut out the game cards on page 3 and shuffle. Place them all in a pile.
- Each player needs one token to move around the board. Place token on start.
- Take the top game card and multiply it by 4 (or by 6 if using the 6s gameboard).
- Move to the next available space with that product. For example, if the player draws a 6, multiply 6×4 and move to the next available 24 space on the board.
- The first player to arrive at finish with one of the three numbers indicated wins the game.
You might be interested in our Huge Multiplication/Division BUNDLE (17 pdfs – 300+ pages – and growing! It includes worksheets, games, activities and more!
This Multiplication/Division Bundle includes this Valentine’s Set:
Best Value! Buy the complete Multiplication (and Division) BUNDLE — 300+ pages, 17+ pdfs!!
As my daughter moved into learning her multiplication facts I looked around for the kind of multiplication practice that would help her. The math book she was using went through the math facts a bit too quickly for her. She needed quite a bit of repetition and wanted bright, colorful worksheets. I wound up making my own sets of practice pages and games. She loved that! Be sure to check out our Multiplication Bundle here: Learning the Multiplication Tables 2s thru 9s. (It says 15pdfs in the picture below, but I’ve continued to add to the BUNDLE.)
Multiplication (and Division) BUNDLE:
Buy our COMPLETE multiplication bundle, 17+ files for $7.00
Be sure to check your PayPal email address for the download link (from SendOwl, the service I use)!
What order did she learn her math facts? 2s, 5s, 10s, 3s, 6s and 7s (because those skip counting songs were easy for her!), 4s, 9s, 8s.
Many of these are all on sale individually or you can buy the bundle of all these materials below.
Buy our COMPLETE multiplication bundle, 17 files (and growing!), for $7.00
- 2s, 3s, 5s, 10s (8 Pages) – Bugs, Butterfly and Flowers Theme
- Flower and Bird Theme (25+ pages total) 13 worksheets specifically for learning the 3s; Plus it also has 8 pages of mixed practice for reviewing the 2s, 3s, 5s, and 10s.
- Flower and Bird Theme File Folder Games (2s through 6s)
- The 4s Packet has a total of about 25 pages.
- The 9s packet has a total of 19 pages.
- The Bonus 6s Packet is 10 pages. (Only available in this bundle.)
- Multiplication by 7s Packet and Review Pages, 10 pages. (Only available in this bundle.)
- 8s packet (seen above) is 37 pages.
- Mixed Multiplication Practice Pages (9 pages) – (Only available in this bundle.) Multiplication, Division, Addition, Subtraction plus introducing the new skill – double-digit multiplication (a few problems on each page).
- Multiplication (and Division) Review Packet, Ancient Egypt Theme (25+ pages)
- Easter QR Code Reader Multiplication Card Packet (12 pages)
- Multiplication and Division Practice Packet – Doodle Animals (25 pages)
- Seasonal Math Multiplication & Division Worksheets – Valentine’s Day (10 pages) (Only available in this bundle.)
- Skip Counting, Multiplication & Division Practice Pages – (15 pages) (Only available in this bundle.)
- Fall Multiplication Solve and Color Worksheets (7 pages) (Only available in this bundle.)
Learning the Multiplication Tables 2s thru 9s or you can purchase our Multiplication Bundle in Our Store.
You can purchase ALL of these multiplication packets (17 pdfs and growing!) by clicking the link above.
Multiplication by 6s (included in the bundle below)
Multiplication by 7s – (Australia Theme) included in bundle below. 10 pages.
Multiplication by 8s Packet: 25 pages of worksheets to learn the 8s, Lizard Races Games for the 4s, 6s, 7s, 8s and 9s
Mixed Math Practice Packet: By the spring-time, ED had all of her facts down and started working on simple double-digit multiplication like 23 x 7. She worked on some mixed multiplication practice and she slowly began working on multiplication problems with carrying. This was the packet I made for her for this next skill (which had about 9 pages, with just a few double-digit multiplication problems on each page):
Introducing Double-Digit Multiplication: These pages had some multiplication, division, addition and subtraction. Each day she also worked on a few larger multiplication problems (for example, 729 x 3). (These pages are included in the bundle below.)
Multiplication Review Packet (Ancient Egypt Theme): I made ED a review packet for the fall. The theme was Ancient Egypt (she chose it!). This packet (also included in the bundle below) reviews all of her multiplication tables 2s thru 9s. This packet is 25+ pages ($3.00) or is included in the bundle below.
Plus the seasonal multiplication packets I’ve been adding to the bundle…
… such as Valentine’s Day Multiplication and Division Practice
As well as this new Division Packet I added in recently (which is in both a Valentine’s Day Theme and in a Desert/Mexican Theme.
And a St. Patrick’s Day Multiplication and Mixed Math Practice Sheets
See you again soon here or over at our Homeschool Den Facebook Page! Don’t forget to Subscribe to our Homeschool Den Newsletter. You might also want to check out some of our resources pages above (such as our Science, Language Arts, or History Units Resource Pages) which have links to dozens of posts. Don’t forget to check out Our Store as well. ~Liesl
Again, if you are interested in joining our Homeschool Den Newsletter, feel free to subscribe here. It’s a great way to hear about our latest packets and to learn about many of the hundreds of printables & other materials we have tucked away on the blog!
Happy Homeschooling! ~Liesl