Factors and Sums Math Worksheets
I have just added a Factors & Sums Worksheet Packet to the (growing) Multiplication Bundle. These are provided in a spring theme and also plain (without clipart). These pages are best for students who know their multiplication tables well. I have made these as review for my youngest, but also as practice for my daughter who is in PreAlgebra.
Here’s a sample: What are factors of 8 and have a sum of 6?
- What are factors of 8? 1 and 8; 2 and 4
- Which of these factors have a sum of 6? 1+8=9 and 2+4=6… so the answer would be 2 and 4
There are also factor mazes on each page. Students have to create a path from START to FINISH by shading in multiples of two numbers (such as 2 and 5). They can move up & down, left & right (not diagonally).
There are 10 worksheets in this packet. (10 with clipart; 10 plain; 3 with the answers). Answer pages are provided.
Some of you have students who might not be thrilled with the flowers & butterfly clipart, so I have provided the same sheets with no clipart (See the bottom left/bottom right pictures below).
Why are these types of problems important for older students (ie. grades 5-8)? As many of you know, you need to know factors and sums when factoring polynomials in Algebra!
This packet is included in the huge Multiplication Bundle, so if you already have that, be sure to check your PayPal email address for the update! (Or if you can’t find that email, just contact me and I’ll be sure you get that link again!) See more details about the 250+ page Multiplication down below!
These are also available separately for $2.25 with the link below:
Factors and Sums Worksheet Packet
Here’s more about the Multiplication BUNDLE:
Learning the Multiplication Facts: As my daughter moved into learning her multiplication facts I looked around for the kind of multiplication practice that would help her. The math book she was using went through the math facts a bit too quickly for her. She needed quite a bit of repetition and wanted bright, colorful worksheets. I wound up making my own sets of practice pages and games. She loved that! Be sure to check out our Multiplication Bundle here: Learning the Multiplication Tables 2s thru 9s. Or, you can purchase our Multiplication Bundle using the link below.
Each of the Multiplication Math Packets I made for ED had a different theme. And as you can see, the packets progressed from fairly easy, straight-forward pages in the first packet to mixed multiplication and division problems by the time she was working on her 8s.
What order did she learn her math facts? 2s, 5s, 10s, 3s, 6s and 7s (because those skip counting songs were easy for her!), 4s, 9s, 8s.
Many of these are all on sale individually or you can buy the bundle of all these materials below.
Buy our COMPLETE multiplication bundle, 14 pdf files, for $7.00
- 2s, 3s, 5s, 10s (8 Pages) – Bugs, Butterfly and Flowers Theme
- Flower and Bird Theme (25+ pages total) 13 worksheets specifically for learning the 3s; Plus it also has 8 pages of mixed practice for reviewing the 2s, 3s, 5s, and 10s.
- Flower and Bird Theme File Folder Games (2s through 6s)
- The 4s Packet has a total of about 25 pages.
- The 9s packet has a total of 19 pages.
- The Bonus 6s Packet is 10 pages. (Only available in this bundle.)
- Multiplication by 7s Packet and Review Pages, 10 pages. (Only available in this bundle.)
- 8s packet (seen above) is 37 pages.
- Mixed Multiplication Practice Pages (9 pages) – (Only available in this bundle.) Multiplication, Division, Addition, Subtraction plus introducing the new skill – double-digit multiplication (a few problems on each page).
- Multiplication (and Division) Review Packet, Ancient Egypt Theme (25+ pages)
- Easter QR Code Reader Multiplication Card Packet (12 pages)
- Multiplication and Division Practice Packet – Doodle Animals (25 pages)
- Seasonal Math Multiplication & Division Worksheets – Valentine’s Day (10 pages); St. Patrick’s Day (7 pages) (Only available in this bundle.)
- Factors and Sums Worksheets (Spring theme OR plain)
Note: Upon payment, you be get a link to download the pdf file. You will also receive an email from SendOwl (the service I use) with the transaction link to download the pdfs (sent to your Paypal email address). When you click on that link, it will bring up a window with the links to download the 10 files. If you have any problems with your order feel free to contact me: liesl at homeschoolden dot com or reply to the email from SendOwl. ~Liesl
You can purchase ALL of these multiplication packets (above) by clicking the link below:
Multiplication Bundle (250+ pages of materials)
Don’t forget to check your PayPal email address for the email with your download link!
See you again soon here or over at our Homeschool Den Facebook Page! Don’t forget to Subscribe to our Homeschool Den Newsletter. You might also want to check out some of our resources pages above (such as our Science, Language Arts, or History Units Resource Pages) which have links to dozens of posts. You might want to join our free Homeschool Den Chat Facebook group. Don’t forget to check out Our Store as well. Happy Homeschooling, everyone!! ~Liesl