Holiday Skip Counting Pages (2s thru 7s)
I made some Christmas skip counting mazes for my daughter and printed them out for her math notebook. She loved them! You’ll find skip counting pages for the 2s through the 7s.
You can move in any direction including diagonally. If you are interested you can download them and use them with your kids as well!
Kids will practice skip counting by 2s, 3s, 4s, 5s, 6s or 7s.
If you find them useful, I’d love to hear from you over at my Homeschool Den Facebook Page! ~Liesl
Multiplication and Division Bundle
Also be sure to check out our Huge Multiplication/Division Bundle too! It also includes more than 300 pages of worksheets, games and activities… 25+ pdfs!
Click here to find out more about our Multiplication – Division BUNDLE. (Just $7.00 for more than 25 PDFs for learning the 2s thru 12s – over 400 pages!)
This Multiplication & Division BUNDLE includes more than 25 PDFs and has hundreds of pages of multiplication and division worksheets, games and skip counting activities. There are packets on all of the multiplication facts from the 2s through the 12s! The price for this massive bundle is just $7.00! It’s one of the best deals on our website! 🙂
Our packets are PDF digital downloads.
Click here to find out more about our Multiplication – Division BUNDLE or view the pictures below
$7.00 Multiplication/Division BUNDLE (25+ PDFs for learning the 2s thru 12s, more than 400 pages) Our packets are PDF digital downloads. Be sure to check you PayPal email address for the download link.
If you have any questions feel free to email me! ~Liesl
Learning the Multiplication Facts: As my daughter moved into learning her multiplication facts I looked around for the kind of multiplication practice that would help her. The math book she was using went through the math facts a bit too quickly for her. She needed quite a bit of repetition and wanted bright, colorful worksheets. I wound up making my own sets of practice pages and games. She loved that! Be sure to check out our Multiplication Bundle here: Learning the Multiplication Tables 2s thru 12s. Or, you can purchase our Multiplication Bundle using the link below.
Buy our COMPLETE multiplication bundle Here is what is included in a nutshell: 25 files (and growing, as you can see, I am adding seasonal activities to the bundle)
- 2s, 3s, 5s, 10s (8 Pages) – Bugs, Butterfly and Flowers Theme
- Flower and Bird Theme (25+ pages total) 13 worksheets specifically for learning the 3s; Plus it also has 8 pages of mixed practice for reviewing the 2s, 3s, 5s, and 10s.
- Flower and Bird Theme File Folder Games (2s through 6s)
- The 4s Packet has a total of about 25 pages.
- The 9s packet has a total of 19 pages.
- The Bonus 6s Packet is 10 pages. (Only available in this bundle.)
- Multiplication by 7s Packet and Review Pages, 10 pages. (Only available in this bundle.)
- 8s packet (seen above) is 37 pages.
- Mixed Multiplication Practice Pages (9 pages) – (Only available in this bundle.) Multiplication, Division, Addition, Subtraction plus introducing the new skill – double-digit multiplication (a few problems on each page).
- Multiplication (and Division) Review Packet, Ancient Egypt Theme (25+ pages)
- Easter QR Code Reader Multiplication Card Packet (12 pages)
- Multiplication and Division Practice Packet – Doodle Animals (25 pages)
- Seasonal Math Multiplication & Division Worksheets – Valentine’s Day (10 pages) (Only available in this bundle.)
- Seasonal Math – St. Patrick’s Day Multiplication and Mixed Math Practice (Only available in this bundle.)
- Skip Counting, Multiplication & Division Practice Pages – Summer Theme (15 pages) (Only available in this bundle.)
You can purchase ALL of these multiplication packets (above) by clicking the link below:
Note: Upon payment, you be get a link to download the pdf file. You will also receive an email from SendOwl (the service I use) with the transaction link to download the pdfs (sent to your Paypal email address). When you click on that link, it will bring up a window with the links to download the 25 files. If you have any problems with your order feel free to contact me by email: liesl at homeschoolden dot com, using the contact form or by replying to the email from SendOwl. ~Liesl
Includes 25 pdf packets for a total of 400+ pages of materials:
What order did my daughter learn her math facts? 2s, 5s, 10s, 3s, 6s and 7s (because those skip counting songs were easy for her!), 4s, 9s, 8s.
Here are some of the 4s pages:
In addition to the packets that are work on just on multiplication fact family, there are pdfs with mixed practice as well!
Mixed Math Practice Packet: By the spring-time, ED had all of her facts down and started working on simple double-digit multiplication like 23 x 7. She worked on some mixed multiplication practice and she slowly began working on multiplication problems with carrying. This was the packet I made for her for this next skill (which had about 9 pages, with just a few double-digit multiplication problems on each page):
Introducing Double-Digit Multiplication: These pages had some multiplication, division, addition and subtraction. Each day she also worked on a few larger multiplication problems (for example, 729 x 3). (These pages are included in the bundle below.)
Multiplication Review Packet (Ancient Egypt Theme): I made ED a review packet for the fall. The theme was Ancient Egypt (she chose it!). This packet (also included in the bundle below) reviews all of her multiplication tables 2s thru 9s. This packet is 25+ pages ($3.00) or is included in the bundle below.
Each of the Multiplication Math Packets I made for ED had a different theme. And as you will see, the packets progressed from fairly easy, straight-forward pages in the first packet to mixed multiplication and division problems by the time she was working on her 8s.
What order did she learn her math facts? 2s, 5s, 10s, 3s, 6s and 7s (because those skip counting songs were easy for her!), 4s, 9s, 8s.
Many of these are all on sale individually or you can buy the bundle of all these materials. ~Liesl
See you again soon here or over at our Homeschool Den Facebook Page! Don’t forget to Subscribe to our Homeschool Den Newsletter. You might also want to check out some of our resources pages above (such as our Science, Language Arts, or History Units Resource Pages) which have links to dozens of posts. You might want to join our free Homeschool Den Chat Facebook group. Don’t forget to check out Our Store as well. Again, you can click here to Subscribe to our Homeschool Den Newsletter!
Happy Homeschooling, everyone!! ~Liesl