For those in the northern hemisphere, I hope you’ve been having a restful, relaxing, rejuvenating summer! Time is flying by quickly and maybe you — like me — are wanting to make sure we’re ready for the new school year!! The Back to Homeschool Challenge starts next week… 10 days of small daily tasks to make sure we’re ready for a fabulous new homeschool year!! Join us each morning here on the blog from August 8 through 19th with a new daily challenge!!
See you on Monday! ~Liesl
P.S. We’re also gearing up to open the doors for a 14-week Homeschool Mastermind Course. This course will help you grow as a homeschooler as we explore a wide range of topics including discussions not only curriculum (what works or doesn’t!) but also in areas that make us better instructors, facilitators and parents!
- Knowing Your Why.
- Your Philosophy of Education, Your Homeschool Style
- Homeschool Learning Space and Organization, Chore talk! Homeschool Planning
- Homeschool Routines, Systems, Procedures and Transitions
- Creating Meaningful Learning Experiences – Hands-on Learning, Project Based Learning – Sharing strategies that work!
- Socialization & Family Values, Balancing the Homeschool Extras
- Dealing with Bad Moods, Frustration, Sibling Arguments
- and more…
This course will be limited to 20 participants. Enrollment opens August 15th.
More details coming soon!