ED will be working a lot this year on basic multiplication facts. She’ll be starting the year with the 2s, 3s, 5s, and 10s. It’s always better when it’s fun and colorful, so I made her this file folder game for practicing skip counting and multiplication by 3s.
- Print the tree and birds (pages 2-4) on card stock.
- Glue (or tape) the tree to the outside of a file folder. Attach a Ziploc bag into the inside of the file folder. Cut out the birds.
- Place the 3s Answer Key Tree inside the File Folder so students can check their own work before putting the materials away in the Ziploc bag.
This file folder game is free! Just click on the link below.
We also have a 20+ page multiplication worksheet packet available in this same theme (birds and the tree). This has 13 pages specifically for learning the 3s. It also has 8 pages of mixed practice for reviewing the 2s, 3s, 5s, and 10s. This packet also includes the bonus materials (file folder games) below. You will receive 2 files to download with your purchase. This packet is available in our store or by clicking the link below. It is $2.50. (It is also included in our Multiplication Bundle of 12 pdfs! See details below.)
Upon purchase, you will receive a link for immediate download. You will also get an email from Sendowl to your PayPal email address with links to the pdf files. If you have any trouble with your order, be sure to contact me. You can always reach me by email at liesl at homeschoolden dot com, by using the contact form above, or by leaving me a message over at our Homeschool Den Facebook page.
See the bundle options below.
Bonus Materials included with your purchase: File Folder Games in that same theme for the 4s, 6s, 7s, 8s, and 9s. You will receive links to both files with your purchase.
I’d love to hear from you if your kids enjoyed this file folder game! I think ED will really like these. ~Liesl
Learning the Multiplication Facts: As my daughter moved into learning her multiplication facts I looked around for the kind of multiplication practice that would help her. The math book she was using went through the math facts a bit too quickly for her. She needed quite a bit of repetition and wanted bright, colorful worksheets. I wound up making my own sets of practice pages and games. She loved that!
Buy our COMPLETE multiplication bundle, 10 files, for $7.00 (Sold individually as well. Just follow the links above.)
- 2s, 3s, 5s, 10s (8 Pages) – Bugs, Butterfly and Flowers Theme
- Flower and Bird Theme (25+ pages total) 13 worksheets specifically for learning the 3s; Plus it also has 8 pages of mixed practice for reviewing the 2s, 3s, 5s, and 10s.
- Flower and Bird Theme File Folder Games (2s through 6s)
- The 4s Packet has a total of about 25 pages.
- The 9s packet has a total of 19 pages.
- The Bonus 6s Packet is 10 pages. (Only available in this bundle.)
- Multiplication by 7s Packet and Review Pages, 10 pages. (Only available in this bundle.)
- 8s packet (seen above) is 37 pages.
- Mixed Multiplication Practice Pages (9 pages) – (Only available in this bundle.) Multiplication, Division, Addition, Subtraction plus introducing the new skill – double-digit multiplication (a few problems on each page).
- Multiplication (and Division) Review Packet, Ancient Egypt Theme (25+ pages)
You can purchase ALL of these multiplication packets (above) by clicking the link below:
Note: Upon payment, you be get a link to download the pdf file. You will also receive an email from SendOwl (the service I use) with the transaction link to download the pdfs (sent to your Paypal email address). When you click on that link, it will bring up a window with the links to download the 10 files. If you have any problems with your order feel free to contact me: liesl at homeschoolden dot com, use the contact form above or reply to the email from SendOwl. ~Liesl
Don’t forget to check your PayPal email address for the download link!
Includes 10 pdf packets for a total of 150+ pages of materials:
Bug Packet and Tree Packet & Bonus Games (Multiplication by 2s, 3s, 5s, and 10s)
See more about the 4s and 9s Multiplication Packets here at this post: Multiplication by 4s and 9s Packets)
We have an 8s multiplication packet. Find out more at this post: 8s Worksheet Packet.
See you again soon here or over at our Homeschool Den Facebook Page! Don’t forget to Subscribe to our Homeschool Den Newsletter. You might also want to check out some of our resources pages above (such as our Science, Language Arts, or History Units Resource Pages) which have links to dozens of posts. Don’t forget to check out Our Store as well. ~Liesl