We started a big unit on China a number weeks ago. At the time, I didn’t feel up for sharing these posts. I’m excited to say that I am on the mend! So, here’s the first in a whole number of posts about our unit on China. One of the first things we did was to cover some of basic facts about China: where it is located, its population, capital, president, currency and things like that.
This is the page I made for the kids. I also included the answers (not pictured below). You can download this free by clicking on the link below.
Update: You might be interested in our China Geography and Landmarks Packet. It is currently free to download!
You might also be interested in our World Facts Packet:
Tomorrow I’ll share our very long book list of children’s books and novels about Ancient China. I’ll share some of the great finds we’ve read.
For this unit we used The Story of Ancient China (affiliate link) by Suzanne Strauss Art. We really loved this book and highly recommend it.
Have a great day!
You might also be interested in these posts from our China Unit:
- Genghis Khan and Kublai Khan — Free Notebook Pages, Books and Resources
- Marco Polo — Free Notebook Pages
- China Unit: Books, Books A Huge List of Children’s Books and Novels
- Ancient China Packet (Free Notebook Pages)
- Chinese Brush Painting Lesson
- Free Confucius Notebook Pages
- Buddhism Learning Pack
Other History Notebook Pages and Learning Packs I’ve made:
- Catholicism (the New Catholic Pope),
- Ancient Egyptian Gods and Goddesses,
- Free India Unit Packet (20 pages)