Monster Creative Writing Packet (FREE!)
This Monster Creative Writing Packet is a fun activity that encourages descriptive writing! This creative writing printable is currently FREE to download!
Activities in the Monster Creative Writing Packet include:
- Describe the monsters using as many descriptive words as possible.
- Monster Details: Have everyone write a description of a monster and create a matching drawing. Use a lot of descriptive details. One by one, as one student reads their descriptions aloud, the other students draw their own version of this monster.
- Design your monster.
- Write about your monster’s life.
- Draw your monster including its home or habitat.
- Write a story about your monster.
I hope this writing activity is helpful!
Click here to download the FREE PDF:
For many years, we used a Writing Workshop in our Homeschool. Be sure to visit our Writing Workshop Page to read more about that!
You might also be interested in this writing activity: Writing Scary Stories
See you again soon here or over at our Homeschool Den Facebook Page! Don’t forget to Subscribe to our Homeschool Den Newsletter. You might also want to check out some of our resources pages above (such as our Science, Language Arts, or History Units Resource Pages) which have links to dozens of posts. Don’t forget to check out Our Store as well. ~Liesl
Again, if you are interested in joining our Homeschool Den Newsletter, feel free to subscribe here. It’s a great way to hear about our latest packets and to learn about many of the hundreds of printables & other materials we have tucked away on the blog!
P.S. See our History Page to check out our history packets!