St. Patrick’s Day Addition Fact Games (Free)
St. Patrick’s Day is coming up Monday, March 17th. I’ve made a number of math activities to get into the spirit!
Today I’m sharing some game boards that I made for my daughter to practice some of her addition facts. There are three different game boards. One to practice making 9 (4+5, 6+3), one for making 14 (10+4, 7+&) and one for making 15 (7+8, etc.). There’s also a blank game board and game cards to make your own game.
Download your free math game boards here: St Patrick’s Day — Addition Fact Math Game Boards
- Print out the game board and two copies of the game cards.
- Get a token for each player to move around the board.
Each play needs a game piece.
Take turns drawing one card. Determine what number is needed to make 9 (or 14 or 15) and proceed to the nearest space with that number. If, for example, you draw a “4” then you would proceed to the next “5” on the game board.
To win the game, you must have the exact number to land on the pot of gold.
There is also blank game board and blank playing cards so you can make your own math game.
Other Free St. Patrick’s Day Materials:
- St. Patrick’s Day Addition Game Boards
- St. Patrick’s Day Multiplication Pack
- St. Patrick’s Day Division Game Board and Division Cards
- St. Patrick’s Day Number Word Activities
- Roll and Cover St. Patrick’s Day Math Grid Game (for PreK-K)
See you again soon here or over at our Homeschool Den Facebook Page! Don’t forget to Subscribe to our Homeschool Den Newsletter. You might also want to check out some of our resources pages above (such as our Science, Language Arts, or History Units Resource Pages) which have links to dozens of posts. Don’t forget to check out Our Store as well. ~Liesl