Dinosaur Packet for Ages 3-7
This 60+ page dinosaur packet is perfect for families with kids anywhere from 3 to 7! What does it include?
- Dinosaur Lapbook
- Montessori Dinosaur 3-Part Cards
- Dinosaur Matching Pages (and printing practice)
- Match the Dinosaur with its Shadow
- Find the letter pages
- Find the number pages
- Practice writing the number
- Dinosaur Coloring Pages
- Dinosaur Information Cards
- Dinosaur Parts
- Preschool Grid Game
- Bingo Cards
- Odd-Even Game
- Clothes Pin Numbers
- Dinosaur Board Game (with addition or multiplication cards)
Don’t forget to check your PayPal email address for the download link!
When you click on the link above, it will take you directly to paypal. You will receive TWO files immediately after payment is received. One file is 46 pages long and prints in portrait. The other file is 25 pages long and prints in landscape.
NOTE: Once you pay for this packet, you will immediately receive a link to download this file (which will open in a browser window). You will also receive an email from Sendowl (the service I use), which will have a link you can click on to download the two dinosaur pdfs. (It will say, “You can download your digital products…” with a clickable link. Be sure to check your spam folder if you don’t see the email). Of course, if you have any issues just email me at — liesl at homeschoolden dot com ~Liesl
Dinosaur Preschool Activities: This packet contains tracing practice sheets, dinosaur matching, coloring, Montessori cards as well as a math grid game, a bingo game, letter recognition activities, counting and addition activities, and more!
This packet covers 15 dinosaurs: Allosaurus, Ankylosaurs, Apatasaurus, Brachiosaurus, Herrerasaurus (one of the earliest dinosaurs), Iguanodon, Parasaurolophus, Plesiosaurus, Pteranodon, Quetzalcoatlus, Spinosaurus, Stegosaurus, Triceratops, Tyrannosaurus Rex, Velociraptor.
Our packet has the foldable pieces, plus dinosaur fast facts that can be cut out and glued on the inside. Older kids can write in their own information.
Here are some of the pages from ED’s finished Lapbook:
Montessori 3-Part Cards:
Dinosaur Games: Here are just a few of the Dinosaur-Themed Games in this packet:
This packet includes the following dinosaurs:
For more pictures of how you can use these materials be sure to visit this post: Dinosaur Packet for 3-7 Year Olds – Dinosaur Lapbook, Montessori Cards and More!
Your dinosaur lover might enjoy this fun Dinosaur Fossil Activity. Directions are included in the packet, but you can also find it free on our blog. 🙂
See you soon here or over at our Homeschool Den Facebook Page! ~Liesl
You might also be interested in this post about our
- Hands-on math activity ideas (what we did when we had math time together)
- Month and Days of the Week Cards
- Pirate Clocks – Match the analog clock with the digital clock
- Make 5 and Make 10 playing cards
- A doubling game board and game cards (1+1, 2+2… 8+8, 9+9)
- Doubling Bump Game
- Doubling +1 game board and game cards (1+2, 2+3… 7+8, 8+9)
- Doubling +1 Bump Game
- Math practice worksheets
- Eleven, Twelve, Thirteen math fact cards and sorting mat
- Skip Counting by 5s tracing sheets