We have some fun spring butterfly skip counting practice sheets to share with you today! These colorful skip counting mazes cover the 2s, 3s, 4s, 5s and 10s.
Before the kids tackle the mazes, have them fill out the missing numbers in the skip counting rows. Then move on to the maze. Have your student start with the number and skip count to the end number indicated (ie. 2 through 22 or 3 through 33, etc.). They can move in any direction up, down, sideways or diagonally. They have to try to find as many skip counting rows as they can in each maze (there’s definitely more than one – perhaps as many as 3 or 4!).
These are free to download here. Hope your kids have fun! ~Liesl
Spring is definitely here in our neck of the woods. We have several pairs of birds building nests close to the house! We just have to make sure our cats don’t get out!
You might be interested in some of our other packets:
Learning the Multiplication Facts: As my daughter moved into learning her multiplication facts I looked around for the kind of multiplication practice that would help her. The math book she was using went through the math facts a bit too quickly for her. She needed quite a bit of repetition and wanted bright, colorful worksheets. I wound up making my own sets of practice pages and games. She loved that! Be sure to check out our Multiplication Bundle here: Learning the Multiplication Tables 2s thru 9s. Or, you can purchase our Multiplication Bundle using the link below.
Buy our COMPLETE multiplication bundle, 10 files, for $7.00 (Sold individually as well at the post mentioned above.)
- 2s, 3s, 5s, 10s (8 Pages) – Bugs, Butterfly and Flowers Theme
- Flower and Bird Theme (25+ pages total) 13 worksheets specifically for learning the 3s; Plus it also has 8 pages of mixed practice for reviewing the 2s, 3s, 5s, and 10s.
- Flower and Bird Theme File Folder Games (2s through 6s)
- The 4s Packet has a total of about 25 pages.
- The 9s packet has a total of 19 pages.
- The Bonus 6s Packet is 10 pages. (Only available in this bundle.)
- Multiplication by 7s Packet and Review Pages, 10 pages. (Only available in this bundle.)
- 8s packet (seen above) is 37 pages.
- Mixed Multiplication Practice Pages (9 pages) – (Only available in this bundle.) Multiplication, Division, Addition, Subtraction plus introducing the new skill – double-digit multiplication (a few problems on each page).
- Multiplication (and Division) Review Packet, Ancient Egypt Theme (25+ pages)
You can purchase ALL of these multiplication packets (above) by clicking the link below:
Note: Upon payment, you be get a link to download the pdf file. You will also receive an email from SendOwl (the service I use) with the transaction link to download the pdfs (sent to your Paypal email address). When you click on that link, it will bring up a window with the links to download the 10 files. If you have any problems with your order feel free to contact me by email: liesl at homeschoolden dot com, using the contact form or by replying to the email from SendOwl. ~Liesl
Don’t forget to check your PayPal email address for the download links!
Includes 10 pdf packets for a total of 150+ pages of materials:
What order did my daughter learn her math facts? 2s, 5s, 10s, 3s, 6s and 7s (because those skip counting songs were easy for her!), 4s, 9s, 8s.
Here are some of the 4s pages:
And, here are some of the 8s.See you again soon here or over at our Homeschool Den Facebook Page! Don’t forget to Subscribe to our Homeschool Den Newsletter. You might also want to check out some of our resources pages above (such as our Science, Language Arts, or History Units Resource Pages) which have links to dozens of posts. Don’t forget to check out Our Store as well.
Happy Homeschooling! ~Liesl