We have some fun spring butterfly skip counting practice sheets to share with you today! These skip counting worksheets are free to download! These colorful skip counting mazes cover the 2s, 3s, 4s, 5s and 10s.
Before the kids tackle the mazes, have them fill out the missing numbers in the skip counting rows. Then move on to the maze. Have your student start with the number and skip count to the end number indicated (ie. 2 through 22 or 3 through 33, etc.). They can move in any direction up, down, sideways or diagonally. They have to try to find as many skip counting rows as they can in each maze (there’s definitely more than one – perhaps as many as 3 or 4!).
These are free to download here. Hope your kids have fun! ~Liesl
Find out more about our Multiplication & Division BUNDLE at this post or scroll down below!
Spring is definitely here in our neck of the woods. We have several pairs of birds building nests close to the house! We just have to make sure our cats don’t get out! 🙂
Multiplication and Division BUNDLE!! 300+ pages,
15 pdfs now 20+pdfs!!
Learn all the math facts 2s, 3s, 4s, 5s, 6s, 7s, 8s, 9s, 10s with these bright colorful fun math packets!
Skip Counting Activities, Math Fact Worksheets, Board Games and More!
Learning the Multiplication Facts: As my daughter moved into learning her multiplication facts I looked around for the kind of multiplication practice that would help her. The math book she was using went through the math facts a bit too quickly for her. She needed quite a bit of repetition and wanted bright, colorful worksheets. I wound up making my own sets of practice pages and games. She loved that! This bundle has 19 pdfs (and is growing as I add in various seasonal multiplication and division packets!)
Scroll down for more pictures of what is included in this huge bundle!
If you have any questions, just drop me a email! ~Liesl
Buy the complete Multiplication (and Division) BUNDLE:
What if I don’t have PayPal? You can use the option to pay with a credit or debit card. You can see how here.
You can find out more details at this post: Multiplication/Division BUNDLE or by scrolling below!
Multiplication (and Division) BUNDLE :
Buy our COMPLETE multiplication bundle, 20+ files including the packets above, for $7.00
If you have any questions feel free to email me! ~Liesl
What order did she learn her math facts? 2s, 5s, 10s, 3s, 6s and 7s (because those skip counting songs were easy for her!), 4s, 9s, 8s.
Buy our COMPLETE multiplication bundle, 20+ files (and growing!), for $7.00
- 2s, 3s, 5s, 10s (8 Pages) – Bugs, Butterfly and Flowers Theme
- Flower and Bird Theme (25+ pages total) 13 worksheets specifically for learning the 3s; Plus it also has 8 pages of mixed practice for reviewing the 2s, 3s, 5s, and 10s.
- Flower and Bird Theme File Folder Games (2s through 6s)
- The 4s Packet has a total of about 25 pages.
- The 9s packet has a total of 19 pages.
- The Bonus 6s Packet is 10 pages. (Only available in this bundle.)
- Multiplication by 7s Packet and Review Pages, 10 pages. (Only available in this bundle.)
- 8s packet (seen above) is 37 pages.
- Mixed Multiplication Practice Pages (9 pages) – (Only available in this bundle.) Multiplication, Division, Addition, Subtraction plus introducing the new skill – double-digit multiplication (a few problems on each page).
- Multiplication (and Division) Review Packet, Ancient Egypt Theme (25+ pages)
- Easter QR Code Reader Multiplication Card Packet (12 pages)
- Multiplication and Division Practice Packet – Doodle Animals (25 pages)
- Seasonal Math Multiplication & Division Worksheets – Valentine’s Day (10 pages) (Only available in this bundle.)
- Skip Counting, Multiplication & Division Practice Pages – (15 pages) (Only available in this bundle.)
- Fall Multiplication Solve and Color Worksheets (7 pages) (Only available in this bundle.)
Learning the Multiplication Tables 2s thru 9s or you can purchase our Multiplication Bundle in Our Store.
You can purchase ALL of these multiplication packets (17 pdfs and growing!) by clicking the link above.
Multiplication by 6s (included in the bundle below)
Multiplication by 7s – (Australia Theme) included in bundle below. 10 pages.
Multiplication by 8s Packet: 25 pages of worksheets to learn the 8s, Lizard Races Games for the 4s, 6s, 7s, 8s and 9s
Mixed Math Practice Packet: By the spring-time, ED had all of her facts down and started working on simple double-digit multiplication like 23 x 7. She worked on some mixed multiplication practice and she slowly began working on multiplication problems with carrying. This was the packet I made for her for this next skill (which had about 9 pages, with just a few double-digit multiplication problems on each page):
Introducing Double-Digit Multiplication: These pages had some multiplication, division, addition and subtraction. Each day she also worked on a few larger multiplication problems (for example, 729 x 3). (These pages are included in the bundle below.)
Multiplication Review Packet (Ancient Egypt Theme): I made ED a review packet for the fall. The theme was Ancient Egypt (she chose it!). This packet (also included in the bundle below) reviews all of her multiplication tables 2s thru 9s. This packet is 25+ pages ($3.00) or is included in the bundle below.
Plus the seasonal multiplication packets I’ve been adding to the bundle…
… such as Valentine’s Day Multiplication and Division Practice
And a St. Patrick’s Day Multiplication and Mixed Math Practice Sheets
Now includes 20+ pdfs!
If you have any questions feel free to email me! ~Liesl
See you again soon here or over at our Homeschool Den Facebook Page! Don’t forget to Subscribe to our Homeschool Den Newsletter. You might also want to check out some of our resources pages above (such as our Science, Language Arts, or History Units Resource Pages) which have links to dozens of posts. Don’t forget to check out Our Store as well. ~Liesl
Again, if you are interested in joining our Homeschool Den Newsletter, feel free to subscribe here. It’s a great way to hear about our latest packets and to learn about many of the hundreds of printables & other materials we have tucked away on the blog!
Happy Homeschooling! ~Liesl