Time for a bit of fun this week. Just copy the 10 questions below and enter your answers after each one of them for this week’s blog hop.
I can’t wait to see all of your answers.
1. What time is it right now? 5:20pm, I’m making dinner
2. What are you wearing? my soccer uniform
3. What is your mood? great, I have an evening out (soccer followed by “Rhythms of Ireland” clog-dancing performance. Hubby has the kids.)
4. What is one thing your children learned today? the 13s math families,
5. What did you (or are having) for dinner? laksa (for adults), chicken and spaghetti (basic ingredients of the laksa for the kids)
6. What’s one book you are currently reading? The Last Kingdom by Bernard Cornwell (about Alfred the Great of England)
7. What behaviour (in people) is the most common but also the rudest? not truly listening
8. What can you see out of your nearest window right now? a beautiful oleander bush
9. What are you currently praying for? Patience and strength to deal with a move around the world in a couple of months after 12 years here in this same town (especially leaving dear, dear friends).
10. What is your favourite hot beverage? Bengal Spice Tea
The Home School Hop # 6
Join us every week and find other inspirational home school blogs . Have fun hopping from blog to blog and increase your blog followers . Hosted by Kylie @ Our Worldwide Classroom . blogspot . com