Record the Kids’ Precious Thoughts for Father’s Day
How well does your child know Dad? Their cute answers will really make Father’s Day special. I asked the kids these questions when they were 3 and 5… and this year we are going to do it again. I’ll tuck in their answers from four years ago in as well since Hubby hasn’t seen this in years!
Here are a few sample questions:
4. How does your Dad make you laugh?
5. What was your Dad like as a child?
6. How old is your Dad?
7. How tall is your Dad?
8. What is his favorite thing to watch on TV?
9. What does your dad do when you’re not around?
Here are some of the answers my kids provided back four years ago)…
- How old is your Dad? 80 (LD, age 5)
- What is his favorite thing to watch on TV? advertisements (DD, age 3)
- How are you and your Dad the same? because we’re both men (LD age 5)
- What is something Dad always says to you? brush my teeth and go to bed (DD age 3)
- What do you and your Dad do together? play doll house (DD, age 3); play games like play jets and stuff. Yeah. A lot of things. (LD, age 5)
- Where is your Dad’s favorite place to go? to the grocery store (DD, age 3)… see we didn’t get out very much back then, did we?!!!!