Photo Paper Nature Prints
The kids enjoyed this little photo project a lot. Grandma
and Grandpa sent us this “Nature Print sun sensitive
photo paper” from Oriental Trading ($6.00US, for 12
photo sheets). Here’s what we did:
1) The kids collected small nature items.
2) I used a cereal box and covered the photo paper over
with the other side of the box whenever they were
selecting their items. They arranged their nature objects
3) Then we took the box and placed it in the sun for one
minute (the sun is VERY strong here in central Australia!).
4) We then dumped off the leaves and stuff and squirted
a bunch of water onto the paper for a minute or two.
5) We placed the paper in the shade (covered). Don’t touch
the paper while it’s wet or it turns reddish!