Learn the vocabulary about your family with these fun, colorful Spanish worksheet sets! Mi Familia
Students will learn the words for family members, how to introduce someone by name, vocabulary to describe your family members (artistic, shy, talented, funny, neat, studious and more), and greetings and farewells.
There are 4 packets in this Spanish Worksheet Set: 1) ¿Quién es mi familia? Who is my family? 2) ¿Cómo se llama mi familia? What is my family called? 3) ¿Cómo es mi familia? What is my family like? 4) Saludos y despedidas greetings and farewells
Let me tell you about how/why these Spanish Worksheets were created!
Sra. Morato, a native Spanish speaker and Spanish teacher with more than 20+ years of teaching experience, and I have worked for the past two years building the Spanish Elementary Program. This is an online course that builds progressively from topic to topic, using vocabulary from previous units. The Online Elementary Spanish Program includes videos, online flashcards, online games, and face-to-face classroom/speaking time with Sra. Morato. These worksheet sets are found within Sra. Morato’s Spanish Elementary Spanish Course. (See more about Sra. Morato’s Online Homeschool Spanish Program in the Spanish Store!)
Sra. Morato and I have also been receiving emails and requests to see if the Spanish Worksheet Packets are available for purchase. Some of you speak Spanish, but want the support of a worksheets geared for kids. We have decided to make these worksheets available for purchase. Eventually there will be 12 Spanish Worksheet Sets!
This program builds progressively from unit to unit, so students continue to use, practice and build their Spanish vocabulary!
Spanish Worksheet Bundle Set 1: Mi familia – My family
- ¿Quién es mi familia? vocabulary about family members from son, daughter, mother & father to aunt, uncle, grandpa and grandma (30 pages) Click here to view image of this packet
- ¿Cómo se llama mi familia? what is my family called (10 pages) This packet teaches students how to introduce someone by name. View image of this packet.
- ¿Cómo es mi familia? vocabulary to describe your family members (artistic, shy, talented, funny, neat, studious and more) (20 pages) View image of this packet.
- Saludos y despedidas greetings and farewells (15 pages) View image of this packet.
- These sets include matching pages, flashcards, and fill-in-the-blank pages.Answer sheets are provided!
- There are two sets of bingo games in this set to help kids practice and review the vocabulary – one for the family members (mother, father, aunt, cousin, etc) and one for adjectives that describe people (talented, intelligent, short, serious, etc.).
Spanish Worksheet Bundle Set 1: Mi familia – My Family
Don’t forget to check your PayPal email address for the download link!
Note: This is a zipped file with 4 pdfs. You might need to accept the file before it downloads completely. Keep your eye on the bottom of your browser as the file downloads.
Feel free to email me if you have any questions or problems! ~Liesl
Spanish Worksheet Bundle Set 2: colores, formas o figuras, mascotas, numeros
Spanish Basics – Numbers, Shapes, Pets, Numbers
In this unit, students will learn the colors in Spanish and then will go on to be able to describe and count different shapes and many different types of pets.
Spanish Worksheet Bundle Set 3:
My school – Classroom, School supplies, Classes, and Activities.
Spanish Worksheet Bundle Set 4:
Los Días de la semana; Los Meses del año; Las Estaciones; El tiempo o El Clima
Again, here’s how you can reach us:
Sra. Morato’s website: HomeschoolSpanishCurriculum.com
Sra. Morato’s email: email@example.com
Contact me (Liesl) for more information about the Spanish Worksheets here.
See you again soon here or over at our Homeschool Den Facebook Page! Don’t forget to Subscribe to our Homeschool Den Newsletter. You might also want to check out some of our resources pages above (such as our Science, Language Arts, or History Units Resource Pages) which have links to dozens of posts. You might want to join our free Homeschool Den Chat Facebook group. Don’t forget to check out Our Store as well. ~Liesl
Again, if you are interested in joining our Homeschool Den Newsletter, feel free to subscribe here. It’s a great way to hear about our latest packets and to learn about many of the hundreds of printables & other materials we have tucked away on the blog!