New Division Worksheet Packets!
I have just added a new 20-page Division Worksheet Packet to our (growing) Multiplication & Division BUNDLE! This huge bundle now has 20+ pdfs… with way over 300+ pages of worksheets to help your kids practice and learn their multiplication & division facts.
I actually added two pdf files to the bundle… this Valentine’s Day Division Packet, but also this same set of worksheets with a Desert/Mexican Theme (so that this set can be used other times of the year as well).
(Update: I recently added a Valentine’s Day Multiplication Review Packet to the Bundle as well! See the picture down below!)
There are 20 division practice pages in this new pdf file. There individual pages for working on the division facts for the 2s through 10s. Below I’ve shown you some of the worksheets in the Valentine’s Day pdf and some of them from the Desert/Mexican Themed Division Packet. These are individual fact pages (with only the 2s or only the 7s):
Some of the pages have practice for two sets of division facts. There is a 2s and 5s page, 3s and 4s page, 6s and 7s page, and an 8s and 9s page.
Finally, there are a few pages that mix all the division facts together.
Valentine’s Day Theme – Division Worksheet Packet
These two packets have been added to our huge Multiplication & Division BUNDLE.
If you purchased the Multiplication Bundle previously, please check your PayPal email address for an update email (which will give you the download link again). Or, feel free to contact me if you need any help! 🙂 ~Liesl
Best Value! Buy the complete Multiplication (and Division) BUNDLE — 300+ pages, now 20+pdfs!!
Learning the Multiplication Facts: As my daughter moved into learning her multiplication facts I looked around for the kind of multiplication practice that would help her. The math book she was using went through the math facts a bit too quickly for her. She needed quite a bit of repetition and wanted bright, colorful worksheets. I wound up making my own sets of practice pages and games. She loved that!
What if I don’t have PayPal? You can use the option to pay with a credit or debit card. You can see how here.
Multiplication (and Division) BUNDLE :
Buy our COMPLETE multiplication bundle, 20+ files including the packets above, for $7.00
What order did she learn her math facts? 2s, 5s, 10s, 3s, 6s and 7s (because those skip counting songs were easy for her!), 4s, 9s, 8s.
Many of these are all on sale individually or you can buy the bundle of all these materials below.
Buy our COMPLETE multiplication bundle, 20+ files (and growing!), for $7.00
- 2s, 3s, 5s, 10s (8 Pages) – Bugs, Butterfly and Flowers Theme
- Flower and Bird Theme (25+ pages total) 13 worksheets specifically for learning the 3s; Plus it also has 8 pages of mixed practice for reviewing the 2s, 3s, 5s, and 10s.
- Flower and Bird Theme File Folder Games (2s through 6s)
- The 4s Packet has a total of about 25 pages.
- The 9s packet has a total of 19 pages.
- The Bonus 6s Packet is 10 pages. (Only available in this bundle.)
- Multiplication by 7s Packet and Review Pages, 10 pages. (Only available in this bundle.)
- 8s packet (seen above) is 37 pages.
- Mixed Multiplication Practice Pages (9 pages) – (Only available in this bundle.) Multiplication, Division, Addition, Subtraction plus introducing the new skill – double-digit multiplication (a few problems on each page).
- Multiplication (and Division) Review Packet, Ancient Egypt Theme (25+ pages)
- Easter QR Code Reader Multiplication Card Packet (12 pages)
- Multiplication and Division Practice Packet – Doodle Animals (25 pages)
- Seasonal Math Multiplication & Division Worksheets – Valentine’s Day (10 pages) (Only available in this bundle.)
- Skip Counting, Multiplication & Division Practice Pages – (15 pages) (Only available in this bundle.)
- Fall Multiplication Solve and Color Worksheets (7 pages) (Only available in this bundle.)
Learning the Multiplication Tables 2s thru 9s or you can purchase our Multiplication Bundle in Our Store.
You can purchase ALL of these multiplication packets (20+ pdfs and growing!) by clicking the link above.
Multiplication by 7s – (Australia Theme) included in bundle below. 10 pages.
Multiplication by 8s Packet: 25 pages of worksheets to learn the 8s, Lizard Races Games for the 4s, 6s, 7s, 8s and 9s
Mixed Math Practice Packet: By the spring-time, ED had all of her facts down and started working on simple double-digit multiplication like 23 x 7. She worked on some mixed multiplication practice and she slowly began working on multiplication problems with carrying. This was the packet I made for her for this next skill (which had about 9 pages, with just a few double-digit multiplication problems on each page):
Introducing Double-Digit Multiplication: These pages had some multiplication, division, addition and subtraction. Each day she also worked on a few larger multiplication problems (for example, 729 x 3). (These pages are included in the bundle below.)
Multiplication Review Packet (Ancient Egypt Theme): I made ED a review packet for the fall. The theme was Ancient Egypt (she chose it!). This packet (also included in the bundle below) reviews all of her multiplication tables 2s thru 9s. This packet is 25+ pages ($3.00) or is included in the bundle below.
Plus the seasonal multiplication packets I’ve been adding to the bundle…
… such as Valentine’s Day Multiplication and Division Practice
And a St. Patrick’s Day Multiplication and Mixed Math Practice Sheets
Visit this page: Multiplication & Division BUNDLE for even more details!
See you again soon here or over at our Homeschool Den Facebook Page! Don’t forget to Subscribe to our Homeschool Den Newsletter. You might also want to check out some of our resources pages above (such as our Science, Language Arts, or History Units Resource Pages) which have links to dozens of posts. Don’t forget to check out Our Store as well. ~Liesl
Again, if you are interested in joining our Homeschool Den Newsletter, feel free to subscribe here. It’s a great way to hear about our latest packets and to learn about many of the hundreds of printables & other materials we have tucked away on the blog!
Happy Homeschooling! ~Liesl