I have some fun, free Letter W worksheets for you today! These include Letter W tracing, finding the words that start with the letter W, and matching pictures with words that start with W such as
Because it is close to Halloween here in the US, there’s also a fun Letter W coloring page with the words web and witch! 🙂
You can download these free letter W printables by clicking on the (green) link below or on the picture.
Don’t forget that we have quite a number of Letter and Phonics Freebies here on the blog. I will highlight some of those below!
Hope these are helpful! ~Liesl
And now, let me share another dozen FREE Letter and Phonics Activities with you!!
Worksheets to Accompany the Bob Books Set 1 – I made these worksheet sets when my daughter was learning to read. She loved them, so I made a second set! 🙂 These are free to download.
Dragon-Themed Letters and Activities (I made this for the Chinese New Year!)
You May Be Interested In These Related Posts:
- What Has My Preschooler Been Doing To Lately?
- Preschool at Home: Activities you can do with your 2-4 Year Olds, Fine Motor Skills
- Preschool at Home: Learning Letters
- Preschool at Home: Alphabet Activities
- Preschool at Home: Handwriting
- Preschool at Home: Science for 2-4 Year Olds
- Preschool Montessori: Vertebrate and Invertebrate Study and Free Cards
- Preschool at Home: A Few Math Ideas for the 2 1/2-3 year old crowd
- Preschool Math Activities (K4) Montessori Math and More
- Preschool at Home: Lapbooks
- You might also be interested in the post: Homeschool Preschool Year in Review which was a recap of many of our preschool activities this past year.
- Where I Live Activity: Activities for learning about where we live in the world from our Galaxy right down to the city and street we live on!
And don’t miss our fun spelling sorts!
Find out more using the links below. You will also find these in Our Store.
Long E Words: e ee ea e-e, ie, ei, y ey
K-Sound Spelling Sort: This set works on the /k/ sound: covering the hard K-sound with spellings c, k, ck, ch, cc and que.
See you again soon here or over at our Homeschool Den Facebook Page! Don’t forget to Subscribe to our Homeschool Den Newsletter. You might also want to check out some of our resources pages above (such as our Science, Language Arts, or History Units Resource Pages) which have links to dozens of posts. You might want to join our free Homeschool Den Chat Facebook group. Don’t forget to check out Our Store as well.
P.S. You might be interested in our Dinosaur Unit! When my daughter was 7, she wanted to study dinosaurs. I made a lapbook and various dinosaur-themed activities. Since my kids were really into dinosaurs as preschoolers I then added in a lot of preschool-level activities as well… so this packet is suitable for ages 3-7 or so! 🙂 Dinosaur Unit
Also, be sure to check out our various Animal Packets. My kids loved studying animals in the early years!
I’ve chosen not to use pop-up boxes at this point, but you can click here to Subscribe to our Homeschool Den Newsletter! This is the best way to hear about our new resources and packets (which are offered at a discount when they first come out!)