I have just added the 17th pdf to our (growing!) Multiplication Bundle – Fall Color and Solve Multiplication Worksheets!
I started creating these colorful, fun worksheet sets for my daughter when started learning her multiplication tables. At the time, she needed more practice than the math book she was using provided. She just loved having “her own” worksheets! I have continued to add to this bundle. 🙂 Lately, I’ve been adding in some seasonal, themed worksheets.
The Multiplication Bundle is now over 300 pages!
This bundle includes everything from skip counting practice and skip counting mazes to board games and regular practice worksheets. There are simple multiplication sheets (focusing on just one multiplication table… as well as sheets with mixed practice. There are worksheets with division practice as well. There are even some double-digit multiplication practice sheets and factors & sums.
These Fall Color and Solve Multiplication Worksheets have students solve the problem and then color in the picture using the code provided. There are some extra practice problems on each worksheet as well. I hope your kids enjoy them! This is included in the Multiplication Bundle (more details below).
This packet was just added to our (growing) Multiplication Bundle:
Note: If you purchased the Multiplication Bundle previously, be sure to check your PayPal email account for the latest update email (which includes your download link)! or just contact me if you need me to look up your details and send you the link again! ~Liesl
The picture below needs to be updated since there are 17 pdfs with over 300 pages now! 🙂 I’ll include some close ups of the various pdfs down below so you can see some of the themes we’ve done!
Learning the Multiplication Facts: As my daughter moved into learning her multiplication facts I looked around for the kind of multiplication practice that would help her. The math book she was using went through the math facts a bit too quickly for her. She needed quite a bit of repetition and wanted bright, colorful worksheets. I wound up making my own sets of practice pages and games. She loved that! Be sure to check out our Multiplication Bundle here: Learning the Multiplication Tables 2s thru 9s. Or, you can purchase our Multiplication Bundle using the link below.
Each of the Multiplication Math Packets I made for ED had a different theme. And as you can see, the packets progressed from fairly easy, straight-forward pages in the first packet to mixed multiplication and division problems by the time she was working on her 8s.
What order did she learn her math facts? 2s, 5s, 10s, 3s, 6s and 7s (because those skip counting songs were easy for her!), 4s, 9s, 8s.
Many of these are all on sale individually or you can buy the bundle of all these materials below.
Buy our COMPLETE multiplication bundle, 15 files (and growing!), for $7.00 (Some sold individually as well.)
- 2s, 3s, 5s, 10s (8 Pages) – Bugs, Butterfly and Flowers Theme
- Flower and Bird Theme (25+ pages total) 13 worksheets specifically for learning the 3s; Plus it also has 8 pages of mixed practice for reviewing the 2s, 3s, 5s, and 10s.
- Flower and Bird Theme File Folder Games (2s through 6s)
- The 4s Packet has a total of about 25 pages.
- The 9s packet has a total of 19 pages.
- The Bonus 6s Packet is 10 pages. (Only available in this bundle.)
- Multiplication by 7s Packet and Review Pages, 10 pages. (Only available in this bundle.)
- 8s packet (seen above) is 37 pages.
- Mixed Multiplication Practice Pages (9 pages) – (Only available in this bundle.) Multiplication, Division, Addition, Subtraction plus introducing the new skill – double-digit multiplication (a few problems on each page).
- Multiplication (and Division) Review Packet, Ancient Egypt Theme (25+ pages)
- Easter QR Code Reader Multiplication Card Packet (12 pages)
- Multiplication and Division Practice Packet – Doodle Animals (25 pages)
- Seasonal Math Multiplication & Division Worksheets – Valentine’s Day (10 pages) (Only available in this bundle.)
- Skip Counting, Multiplication & Division Practice Pages – (15 pages) (Only available in this bundle.)
- Fall Multiplication Solve and Color Worksheets (7 pages) (Only available in this bundle.)
Learning the Multiplication Tables 2s thru 9s or you can purchase our Multiplication Bundle in Our Store.
You can purchase ALL of these multiplication packets (17 pdfs and growing!) by clicking the link:
Be sure to check your PayPal email address for the download link (from SendOwl, the service I use)!
Multiplication by 6s (included in the bundle below)
Multiplication by 7s – (Australia Theme) included in bundle below. 10 pages.
Multiplication by 8s Packet: 25 pages of worksheets to learn the 8s, Lizard Races Games for the 4s, 6s, 7s, 8s and 9s
Mixed Math Practice Packet: By the spring-time, ED had all of her facts down and started working on simple double-digit multiplication like 23 x 7. She worked on some mixed multiplication practice and she slowly began working on multiplication problems with carrying. This was the packet I made for her for this next skill (which had about 9 pages, with just a few double-digit multiplication problems on each page):
Introducing Double-Digit Multiplication: These pages had some multiplication, division, addition and subtraction. Each day she also worked on a few larger multiplication problems (for example, 729 x 3). (These pages are included in the bundle below.)
Multiplication Review Packet (Ancient Egypt Theme): I made ED a review packet for the fall. The theme was Ancient Egypt (she chose it!). This packet (also included in the bundle below) reviews all of her multiplication tables 2s thru 9s. This packet is 25+ pages ($3.00) or is included in the bundle below.
Plus the seasonal multiplication packets I’ve been adding to the bundle…
… such as Valentine’s Day Multiplication and Division Practice
And a St. Patrick’s Day Multiplication and Mixed Math Practice Sheets
Fall-themed multiplication practice
See you again soon here or over at our Homeschool Den Facebook Page! Don’t forget to Subscribe to our Homeschool Den Newsletter. You might also want to check out some of our resources pages above (such as our Science, Language Arts, or History Units Resource Pages — Note, I just updated the Science Resource Page last week, so be sure to visit that page!!) which have links to dozens of posts. You might want to join our free Homeschool Den Chat Facebook group. Don’t forget to check out Our Store as well. ~Liesl