I made a new set of skip counting games and worksheets that I have just added to the Multiplication Bundle. As many of you know, I have been trying to add fun, seasonal activities to both of our math bundles.
This latest set of skip counting games will help students who are just starting to learn their multiplication facts to practice skip counting. And, this is great practice for students who are moving on to division to review their number facts. There are games and worksheets for 2s, 3s, 4s… all the way to the 10s. I hope your kids enjoy this latest set!
How do you play the Skip Counting Game? This is a game for 2 players. Players take turns spinning the arrow (or using a pencil and a paper clip) and covering one of the numbers in their skip counting rows. The first player to cover all the numbers in their row wins the round!
When I would play math games like this with my kids, I would have them practicing singing our skip counting songs as we played. The great thing about turning math into a game situation is that my kids would always beg to play “just one more time”!!
There are skip counting worksheets that go along with each of the skip counting games above. Students write in the missing numbers and do the skip counting maze. They skip count will find several skip counting rows in each maze!
Here is a sample answer page for the 4s. Students will fill in the missing numbers and will skip count in any direction (up, down, left, right, diagonal) to complete as many skip counting rows as they can! 🙂
If you purchased the Multiplication Bundle previously, be sure to check your email for the update email from SendOwl or contact me and I will send you the download link again. 🙂 ~Liesl
Multiplication Bundle (15+ pdfs – and growing!)
Buy our COMPLETE multiplication bundle, 15+ files, for $7.00 (Some sold individually as well.)
- 2s, 3s, 5s, 10s (8 Pages) – Bugs, Butterfly and Flowers Theme
- Flower and Bird Theme (25+ pages total) 13 worksheets specifically for learning the 3s; Plus it also has 8 pages of mixed practice for reviewing the 2s, 3s, 5s, and 10s.
- Flower and Bird Theme File Folder Games (2s through 6s)
- The 4s Packet has a total of about 25 pages.
- The 9s packet has a total of 19 pages.
- The Bonus 6s Packet is 10 pages. (Only available in this bundle.)
- Multiplication by 7s Packet and Review Pages, 10 pages. (Only available in this bundle.)
- 8s packet (seen above) is 37 pages.
- Mixed Multiplication Practice Pages (9 pages) – (Only available in this bundle.) Multiplication, Division, Addition, Subtraction plus introducing the new skill – double-digit multiplication (a few problems on each page).
- Multiplication (and Division) Review Packet, Ancient Egypt Theme (25+ pages)
- Easter QR Code Reader Multiplication Card Packet (12 pages)
- Multiplication and Division Practice Packet – Doodle Animals (25 pages)
- Seasonal Math Multiplication & Division Worksheets – Valentine’s Day (10 pages) (Only available in this bundle.)
- Skip Counting, Multiplication & Division Practice Pages – (15 pages) (Only available in this bundle.)
- Fall Skip Counting Games and Worksheets (20 pages) (Only available in this bundle.)
You can purchase ALL of these multiplication packets (below) by clicking the link:
Be sure to check your PayPal email address for the download link (from SendOwl, the service I use)!
Our Multiplication Bundle has 15+ pdfs — with skip counting mazes, various games and game boards, and practice sheets… both for learning the individual multiplication tables (say the “4s,” for example) as well as mixed math practice once they need to polish their facts.
I have been trying to add new seasonal worksheets and games into our math bundles (the Addition Bundle and the Multiplication Bundle). I’ll (hopefully) be working on some new Halloween themed activities next!
Learning the Multiplication Facts: As my daughter moved into learning her multiplication facts I looked around for the kind of multiplication practice that would help her. The math book she was using went through the math facts a bit too quickly for her. She needed quite a bit of repetition and wanted bright, colorful worksheets. I wound up making my own sets of practice pages and games. She loved that! Be sure to check out our Multiplication Bundle here: Learning the Multiplication Tables 2s thru 9s. Or, you can purchase our Multiplication Bundle using the link below.
Each of the Multiplication Math Packets I made for ED had a different theme. And as you can see, the packets progressed from fairly easy, straight-forward pages in the first packet to mixed multiplication and division problems by the time she was working on her 8s.
What order did she learn her math facts? 2s, 5s, 10s, 3s, 6s and 7s (because those skip counting songs were easy for her!), 4s, 9s, 8s.
Learning the Multiplication Tables 2s thru 9s or you can purchase our Multiplication Bundle in Our Store.
See you again soon here or over at our Homeschool Den Facebook Page! You might also want to check out some of our resources pages above (such as our Science, Language Arts, or History Units Resource Pages) which have links to dozens of posts. You might want to join our free Homeschool Den Chat Facebook group. Don’t forget to check out Our Store as well. I’ve chosen not to use pop-up boxes at this point, but you can click here to Subscribe to our Homeschool Den Newsletter!