I thought it would be fun to add some seasonal math games to the Addition Bundle! I added three new games and a number of Montessori-style addition pages just in time for Valentine’s Day! This bundle continues to grow!
There are three different game board sets of Valentine’s Day Games:
- What comes before, What comes after Game: For this game, players will spin both spinners. Once they determine the number, they move their token to the next available space on the game board. The first player to reach the end wins!
- Addition Game (with sums to 11)
- Addition Game (with sums between 12 and 18)
There is also a practice page that accompanies each game!
You can purchase the new Valentine’s Day Games & Montessori Worksheets below (though I definitely recommend the Addition Bundle as better value because it includes hundreds of pages and I continue to add to the bundle!)
Don’t forget to check your PayPal email address for the download link.
You might prefer to get the Addition Bundle (see below). I have continued to add to the Addition Bundle. (I hope to add in some St. Patrick’s Day addition and/or subtraction activities soon.)
The Addition Bundle includes 7 pdf files, 225+ pages
1. the Pirate Pack which includes 65 pages of math activities
3. Pet Pack addition worksheets and games
5. Dragon Math Packet (Addition, Subtraction worksheets & games)
7. Seasonal Math Games: Valentine’s Day
The price for the Addition Bundle is still the same: $5.50.
Note: For those of you who purchased the Addition Bundle already, you should have received an email from SendOwl (the delivery service I use) with your download link. It went to your PayPal email address. If you didn’t receive that or have any trouble with your download remember you can always contact me! ~Liesl
ADDITION BUNDLE: Place Value Pack, Pirate Pack, Pet Pack, Fact Family Games — Bundle (over 225 pages of materials, 6 pdfs!)
Pirate Math Packet – The Pirate Math Pack is over 65 pages! Activities in the Pirate Pack include
- Hands-on math activity ideas (what we did when we had math time together)
- Month and Days of the Week Cards
- Pirate Clocks – Match the analog clock with the digital clock
- Make 5 and Make 10 playing cards
- A doubling game board and game cards (1+1, 2+2… 8+8, 9+9)
- Doubling Bump Game
- Doubling +1 game board and game cards (1+2, 2+3… 7+8, 8+9)
- Doubling +1 Bump Game
- Math practice worksheets
- Eleven, Twelve, Thirteen math fact cards and sorting mat
- Skip Counting by 5s tracing sheets
Why learn the number families? Knowing their fact families helps a lot as kids start to work on their subtraction facts. They know that 6+7=13, so 13-7 becomes easy! Dragon Math Packet (Addition, Subtraction worksheets & games)
See you again soon here or over at our Homeschool Den Facebook Page! Don’t forget to Subscribe to our Homeschool Den Newsletter. You might also want to check out some of our resources pages above (such as our Science, Language Arts, or History Units Resource Pages) which have links to dozens of posts. You might want to join our free Homeschool Den Chat Facebook group. Don’t forget to check out Our Store as well. ~Liesl