Do your kids need practice counting coins? Enjoy these free coin-counting printables! Be sure to grab both money counting activity packets below. 🙂
- Cut out all the strips and mix them up.
- Your kids will need a stapler.
- There are skip counting with nickels, dimes or quarters. Have them create paper chains with the paper strips.
- There are also several pages with different coin combinations. Kid make chains of three with the coins, $0.37, and 37¢ (just as an example!)
To download this free printable, just click on the link (or picture) below:
I suggest you print the coin cards and amount cards out on cardstock for durability.
There are 12 pages in this file, 6 coin cards and 6 amount cards. The Coin Counting pdf is currently free to download! Just click on the link (or picture) below. Enjoy!! ~Liesl
P.S. If you celebrate Halloween, there are some coin counting worksheets at this post:
- Free Halloween Math Worksheets: Addition, Subtraction, Coins and Skip Counting I made these for DD quite a while back!
You might also be interested in some of our other math materials
- Addition Fact Activities: Fact Families Worksheets and Game Boards –When my kids were learning their addition facts, we played a lot of games together. When I brought out the game boards, they would beg to play another round (and another)!! They loved them!Why learn the number families? Knowing their fact families helps a lot as kids start to work on their subtraction facts. They know that 6+7=13, so 13-7 becomes easy!
- Addition and Subtraction Pet Pack!
And you might want to check out these packets:
Earth Science Packet: Plate Movement, Earthquakes Volcanoes and more!
Electricity and Circuits STEM Unit with notebook pages and 10+ Hands-On Activity Ideas
See you again soon here or over at our Homeschool Den Facebook Page! Don’t forget to Subscribe to our Homeschool Den Newsletter. You might also want to check out some of our resources pages above (such as our Science, Language Arts, or History Units Resource Pages) which have links to dozens of posts. You might want to join our free Homeschool Den Chat Facebook group. Don’t forget to check out Our Store as well.