Over the past year, I have made lots of fun math packets for my daughter to learn her multiplication and division facts. My daughter is polishing up all of her multiplication and division facts at the moment. I made this new practice packet for her to review her multiplication and division facts – 2s through 9s. Our latest multiplication/division packet has 25 pages of worksheets.
I usually let my daughter help choose the theme of her math packets. This time our packet features fancy doodle animals. Fun, right?!
I asked my older two if they needed some review. They said yes, so I also printed out some of the pages for them last week. They try to do the pages as fast as they can racing each other to see who “wins.” They seem to be having fun with that.
As my kids learned their multiplication facts, they learned them roughly in this order:
- 2s, 5s, 10s
- 3s, 6s
- 4s, 8s
- 7s, 9s
The pages are grouped that way in the packet, so there are some separate worksheets (just the 3s, just the 6s) and a page with both the 3s and 6s on the same pages. Same with the 4s and 8s and with the 7s and 9s. Just wanted to be sure you knew that!
As you can see in the pictures, some of the pages have skip-counting mazes. There are about 6 division practice pages in this packet.
You can purchase this practice packet separately ($3.00) or with the multiplication bundle (still the same price, $7.00, for 12 pdfs of materials 175+ pages). More details about the multiplication bundle below or at this post: Learning the Multiplication Facts.
(If you purchased the multiplication bundle earlier just look for the email from SendOwl; you should have received that in the past day or so or email me if you need help.)
This packet is $3.00. It has 25 pages of practice worksheets.
Note: Upon payment, you be get a link to download the pdf file. You will also receive an email from SendOwl (the service I use) with the transaction link to download the pdfs (sent to your Paypal email address). When you click on that link, it will bring up a window with the links to download the 10 files. If you have any problems with your order feel free to email me at liesl at homeschoolden dot com or reply to the email from SendOwl. ~Liesl
Don’t forget to check your Paypal email address for the download link (from SendOwl)!
Or, buy our COMPLETE multiplication bundle, 12 files including the packet above, for $7.00
This is what is included in the bundle:
- 2s, 3s, 5s, 10s (8 Pages) – Bugs, Butterfly and Flowers Theme
- Flower and Bird Theme (25+ pages total) 13 worksheets specifically for learning the 3s; Plus it also has 8 pages of mixed practice for reviewing the 2s, 3s, 5s, and 10s.
- Flower and Bird Theme File Folder Games (2s through 6s)
- The 4s Packet has a total of about 25 pages.
- The 9s packet has a total of 19 pages.
- The Bonus 6s Packet is 10 pages. (Only available in this bundle.)
- Multiplication by 7s Packet and Review Pages, 10 pages. (Only available in this bundle.)
- 8s packet (seen above) is 37 pages.
- Mixed Multiplication Practice Pages (9 pages) – (Only available in this bundle.) Multiplication, Division, Addition, Subtraction plus introducing the new skill – double-digit multiplication (a few problems on each page).
- Multiplication (and Division) Review Packet, Ancient Egypt Theme (25+ pages)
- Easter QR Code Reader Multiplication Card Packet (12 pages)
- Multiplication and Division Practice Packet – Doodle Animals (25 pages)
You can purchase ALL of these multiplication packets (above) by clicking the link below:
Don’t forget to check your Paypal email address for the download link.
Includes 12 pdf packets for a total of 175+ pages of materials:
You might also enjoy this post on how the girls learned the 6s:
Skip Counting Song for the 6s: This post has a video of ED and DD singing/clapping as they Skip Count by 6s.
7, 14 21
42 49 56 63
70 we’ve arrived