Today, I have a few fall-themed multiplication pages to share with you. My daughter has learned all of her multiplication facts, but still needs regular practice. (She’s 8.) I would like to share the worksheets I made for her with you today. Each worksheet has multiplication, a couple of double-digit multiplication problems, and a few long division problems (with no remainders). Hopefully someone can use them. 🙂 Enjoy!
If you found these helpful, I’d love to hear from you over on my Homeschool Den Facebook Page. That’s also a great place to see if you’ve missed any other previous posts that might be of interest! Don’t forget to Subscribe to our Homeschool Den Newsletter! ~Liesl
You might also be interested in these posts:
Learning the Multiplication Facts: As my daughter moved into learning her multiplication facts I looked around for the kind of multiplication practice that would help her. The math book she was using went through the math facts a bit too quickly for her. She needed quite a bit of repetition and wanted bright, colorful worksheets. I wound up making my own sets of practice pages and games. She loved that! Be sure to check out our Multiplication Bundle here: Learning the Multiplication Tables 2s thru 9s. Scroll down through that post to find the links to the individual packets. (P.S. There are actually more than 15 pdfs in the bundle and well over 250+ pages of games, activities, and practice worksheets. I have been adding seasonal games and worksheets to this bundle!) Again, you can visit this post our Our Store to purchase this bundle. (It is $7.00 and includes all 15 pdfs & future updates!)
Multiplication and Division Bundle – 250+ pages of Worksheets, Games & Activities (15 pdfs and growing!)
Here is what is included in a nutshell: 15 files (and growing, as you can see, I am adding seasonal activities to the bundle)
- 2s, 3s, 5s, 10s (8 Pages) – Bugs, Butterfly and Flowers Theme
- Flower and Bird Theme (25+ pages total) 13 worksheets specifically for learning the 3s; Plus it also has 8 pages of mixed practice for reviewing the 2s, 3s, 5s, and 10s.
- Flower and Bird Theme File Folder Games (2s through 6s)
- The 4s Packet has a total of about 25 pages.
- The 9s packet has a total of 19 pages.
- The Bonus 6s Packet is 10 pages. (Only available in this bundle.)
- Multiplication by 7s Packet and Review Pages, 10 pages. (Only available in this bundle.)
- 8s packet (seen above) is 37 pages.
- Mixed Multiplication Practice Pages (9 pages) – (Only available in this bundle.) Multiplication, Division, Addition, Subtraction plus introducing the new skill – double-digit multiplication (a few problems on each page).
- Multiplication (and Division) Review Packet, Ancient Egypt Theme (25+ pages)
- Easter QR Code Reader Multiplication Card Packet (12 pages)
- Multiplication and Division Practice Packet – Doodle Animals (25 pages)
- Seasonal Math Multiplication & Division Worksheets – Valentine’s Day (10 pages) (Only available in this bundle.)
- Seasonal Math – St. Patrick’s Day Multiplication and Mixed Math Practice (Only available in this bundle.)
- Skip Counting, Multiplication & Division Practice Pages – Summer Theme (15 pages) (Only available in this bundle.)
Each of the Multiplication Math Packets I made for ED had a different theme. And as you will see, the packets progressed from fairly easy, straight-forward pages in the first packet to mixed multiplication and division problems by the time she was working on her 8s.
What order did she learn her math facts? 2s, 5s, 10s, 3s, 6s and 7s (because those skip counting songs were easy for her!), 4s, 9s, 8s.
These are some screenshots of what is included in our Multiplication Bundle:
A couple of our packets review all the facts (such as the Doodle Animal Packet below): Multiplication and Division Practice Packet (Doodle Animals)
You might also want to check out the Division and Equivalent Fraction Practice Packet if your kids know their division facts well:
More Fall and Thanksgiving posts that might be of interest:
- Free Fall Math Game Board – Use this game board for any type of math fact practice. Players move around the board until one person lands on the WIN space. My oldest used this to add positive and negative numbers… but you can use this for number recognition, easy addition, subtraction or multiplication problems. 🙂
- Free Fall and Thanksgiving Math Games and Printables – Which has links to over a half-dozen free math activities (grades K-4th roughly)
- I also made some Thanksgiving themed Number Family Sheets and basic addition matching (turkey to feather)
See you again soon here or over at our Homeschool Den Facebook Page! Don’t forget to Subscribe to our Homeschool Den Newsletter. You might also want to check out some of our resources pages above (such as our Science, Language Arts, or History Units Resource Pages) which have links to dozens of posts. You might want to join our free Homeschool Den Chat Facebook group. Don’t forget to check out Our Store as well. Happy Homeschooling, everyone!! ~Liesl